First Attempt

Nathaniel

I got up early and finished my morning duties. I went to Regina's room to find her sleeping. So I got myself out of the room and went to kitchen. I quickly made some blueberry pancakes and left a note for her.

Being CEO of Hudson enterprises I have lot of paperwork pending from these past two days. I cannot leave Regina alone here and go to office plus now I'm limping, so I called my assistant Lisa to bring them here as only she knows this secret location in woods.

While she was on her way, I went to Regina's room to check on her but still she's sleeping. I heard a door bell and went downstairs to answer it. I quickly let her in and we walked to my room.

After an hour or so, I was so involved in the work that I didn't even see my assistant is leaning towards me until I hear something break.

Regina

I got up to the birds chirping and sun shining brightly. I gasped to see the door opened as I surely remember it to be closed last night. I went out of room only to be hit by the amazing smell of pancakes. I forgot everything and went in the direction of it. I saw pancakes in a plate with a note beside it.

Princess,
These are for you and syrup is the fridge and if you need anything just ask me, I will be in my room.

I ate it and moaned for how good the pancakes are. I don't know what he does for living but he can be a amazing cook if he wants. I thought of making a coffee for him. That's the least I can do.

So, I quickly made a coffee and went to his room. I heard some shuffling of papers as the door is already opened. Just I am about to enter the room I saw some girl leaning her lips towards his. I gasped and froze for a second. They turned towards me as I dropped the coffee cup. She saw me with irritation in her face, while his face was full of shock.

"I-I can explain it, princess" He said while pushing that girl away and making his way towards me. I ran to my room and locked the door ignoring his pleads and excuses.

I don't know why but I felt a heavy feeling in my heart and tears in my eyes. I heard yelling followed by front door shut. I calmed myself for a minute and started to think what's actually going on.

Firstly why was I crying when I saw him with other girl. Am I jealous of her?

Am I falling for him?

Secondly why am I cooperating with him and not trying to escape?

And thirdly am I that deeply into him that I didn't even remember my parents and Layla.......

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING WITH ME ??

Now I'm pulling my hair out, frustrated with myself. I fell on to the bed and cried thinking my loved ones. I didn't go out of the room for lunch or dinner.

If you trust someone too much then this is what happens. I heard him knocking on the door for every two - three hours but I didn't open. I need time for myself to prepare for something else.

"Yes, you can do it Regina" speaking to myself. I finally decided I need to escape, just I need the right time, phone and a few more things.

Nathaniel

I didn't expect Lisa to behave like that, and to my luck (note the sarcasm), at that time Regina came to the room. I thought that everything is going good but now this.

I really want to talk the things out and say her truth about why I did follow her and made that company to give her this business trip. Yeah, I know what you are thinking, I knew Regina from her childhood and this was all my plan to bring her to Paris. She don't know that she is in a deep trouble. All I did was to protect her from those evil men.

But the thing is, she should allow me to speak to her. I won't force her no matter what. Maybe I should give her sometime.

It's 8.30, but she didn't come out of the room. I am sitting on sofa, thinking about it too much and I don't even know how I fell asleep.

Regina

I found my phone but with no sim in it, anyway it's of no use as there are no signals here. I silently crept out of the room at nearly midnight. I went to his room and tried to find car keys.
To my surprise he was not there. My coast is clear as I didn't find him anywhere in his room. I started to check everywhere.

"Keys, keys, keys." I mumbled as if saying the word would magically make the keys to appear in my hand. I closed my eyes to carefully think where he would keep them. 'Last time he wore a jacket, so maybe I can find them in that' I thought to myself. I found them there and picked up my small backpack. I again silently crept towards the main door and a little gasp escaped my mouth when I saw him in the couch.

I tried to open the door but damnit password is required to open it. I remember him once saying his mom birthday. I don't know if his mother birthday works, but I want to give a try. I am about to enter the last two digits of her birthday, just then I heard

"What do you think you're doing?"

---------------

A/n

And that is eighth chapter. Hope you enjoyed reading it.
And today's question is

💭 Question💭

Would you rather be completely invisible for one day or be able to fly for one day?

I love to read from your comments. I really appreciate the people who have been constantly sticking to this story by voting and commenting.

Lastly I thank you for 400+ reads. I dropped my phone seeing it. I'm really freaking out now. Okay okay, i get it, I'll end this chapter now.

💕Peace out every one, luv you loads. 💕