Meeting him

Regina

It's Sunday afternoon and the flight boarding starts at 2 pm. I put on my backpack and walk towards the car in which my parents are already waiting for me.

I sat in the backseat while my mom and dad occupy the driver's and passenger seats. They intertwined their hands while dad started driving. Whenever I see them, it made me feel like having a relationship like that. My shy nature doesn't help either. I'm still waiting for the right person.

We made to airport and went inside. Everyone one saying goodbyes to their loved ones. My mom is giving me so many instructions so as how to be safe there.

Dad chuckles seeing my expression and says "I will miss you so much teddy bear" saving me from her lecture.

I smile and "I will call you guys at least twice a da- " I'm cut off by the announcement.

"The boarding for
flight TG930 to Paris starts now"

"I love you so much and miss you too" I say.

"Miss you honey and have a safe trip" mom says while giving me a hug. Dad joins us. I go through checking procedures and after which I felt like hours I boarded the flight.

*After the flight lands in Paris*

I collect my backpack and see Layla in the waiting area. She immediately attackes me with her bone crushing hug. We met after two long years so happy tears automatically flow out of our eyes.

"Are we going to home or staying here until night?" I say while seeing the weird glances of the people beside us.

" You bitch will never change huh?" Layla askes while walking to her car. I am tired and hate arguing with her so I simply follow her to car.

*In her apartment*

I should prepare myself how to express my views in meeting but her apartment is too noisy. Normally a person need not to prepare for it but I being a shy person should do it.

So we went to abandoned park. We successfully completed the session and we are about to leave the park then Layla smirked and snatched my papers.

I chased her and she ended up using a guy as obstacle between us.

"Give me the papers now" I demanded.

"Do I look like giving them to you?" She smirked. The guy between us is getting frustrated.

" LALYA , I AM SERIO- " I was cut off by the guy taking the papers from her and slamming them in my hands.

" I'm sorry for putting you into our fight" I quickly apologized looking down. Meanwhile Layla got a call from someone. She excused and walked away from us.

He stared at me like he was in a trance. I waved my hand before his face, then he said " It's okay. I'm Nathaniel Hudson. What's your name beautiful?"

"I-It's Regina Jo-Joel" I stuttered.
My shy self took my place.

"No need to be afraid of me, you are not in trouble. Did you come here on a vacation?" He asked as I didn't look like a native girl.

"No. I came here on a business trip." I said.

"Oh, then.......when are you going home?" He asked in a sad tone.

"Tommorow night"

He was about to say something but Layla called me. He sighed. We said goodbye to each other and moved in opposite directions. I can definitely say that I felt some other feeling rather than shy.

I am already in my work attire so Layla dropped me at the head quarters of the company.

Everything went successful. I grabbed some food from office dining room and began walking to the abandoned park. I completed eating and lost in my thoughts while staring at the grass.

I am brought back by a hand waving at my face. I find Nathaniel sitting beside me.

"Hey! Are you in this world ?" He asked. I shook my head and look down as if my feet are the most interesting thing in the world.

"This is my resting place after I finish my work. So I think I have a guest now" He smiles.

"I- um have no other place to go as my friend Layla won't come upto 5pm." I said.

"If you want we can hangout until your friend comes."

"O-okay"

We spend time in beach knowing each other. I finally got used to this guy. We even exchanged numbers. We were laughing on something then I got a call from Layla.

"Where the hell are you? U scared the shit out of me by not being in the office." She angrily says.

"Take a chill pill sis, now I'm coming back to the house." I say defensively somewhat cooling her.

"Ok. Come fast" she says.

"Okay"

We literally ran towards his car and got as fast we can while me telling him directions.

I went inside her house, say her everything what happened. She was taken aback at first but atlast gave me green signal.

"Okay. Call your parents as I know they will be missing you." she said.

I literally forgot to call them,

but how could I forget?

I immediately took my phone and call them saying all the things including going to beach with Nathaniel. Even they were taken aback at first but they understood me. All they said was be safe and come back home in one piece.

They thought I found a friend here. But I feel that he is something other than friend.

I again struggled to sleep as he was in my thoughts.

---------------

A/N

So what you guys think??
Like it? Average? Thumbs up or down??
TELL ME......

I'm eagerly waiting for your reply.

I am sorry for not including the kidnapping part in this chapter, but I can promise you that definitely you can find it in next chapter.

As mentioned before please let me know if anything is bothering you regarding this story.
And don't forget to comment and vote.

Peace out everyone!!