Lovely Kookies

Third person POV

Nate is the first person to get up from bed. Truly, last night he did not have a good sleep at all. The second he closed his eyes the whole scenario would be playing in his mind.

But a part of him is sane as she is beside him, cuddling with him. Her head resting on his right hand shoulder, using it as a pillow. He got up from the bed sliding beneath her carefully, without waking her and placed a actual pillow under her head. He walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower and start the day. All he wants is to spend time with his girl as now she knows the real Nathaniel.

Regina

My eyes open staring up at the weirdly crisscross tiled ceiling. I sit up and rub my eyes to remove the sleep out of them. I sigh slightly and look at my surroundings. I'm in a normal bedroom but everything is a bit weird here.

I don't remember what happened last night. Thinking about it is making my head pound. The last thing I remember is falling into Nate's arms. But where is he? The whole house is silent except for the sound of water. Being in this weird room with the extreme calmness is making me too scared. I swear if someone doesn't come right now, I'm going to-

The bathroom door opens, scaring the shit out of me. I am about to fall from the bed, but somehow I managed to be on it. I see a person with a towel covering his lower parts and with another, he drying his hair. I am staring at him, no no I'm practically drooling until I hear -

"A picture would last longer I think"

With that I immediately turned turned my gaze towards the face of the owner of that voice, only to find out Nate standing there with a large smirk plastered on his face.

I'm sure that my face will be having the ever possible deepest colour of red. I look down hiding my face with my hands. After a while I felt I'm scooped by two large hands.

"Hey, put me down. Where are you taking me?" I started screaming. He remains unaffected until he sets me on the edge of the water tub.

"Freshen up and come down, okay? You stink". And with that he went out of the room while I am dumbstruck standing there, gaping. Did he just call me sti-
I am cut off by the door closing. I ran towards the door having prepared my attack.

"Open the door, you dork!" I banged on the door which is locked as expected. 'Anyhow he has to open the door for sometime or the other, he can't keep it locked the whole day' I thought of a plan for attacking him when he opens the door.

I showered and dressed up in some comfortable clothes. I tried twisting the door knob again and to my surprise it opened. I heard some sounds coming from the kitchen so I sneakily took small steps towards it.

I'm searching for him so as to put my plan into action. Speaking of the devil, there he is, in front of the stove flipping something. His back is facing me, making my plan much easier.

I took a rag which he kept aside on the counter after using it. I took the position that of a runner takes before starting to run and kept the rag beside his foot. I pulled the cloth when he just set his foot on it, making him fall on the floor face planted.

I let out a warrior cry and got on his back straddling it. Quickly I got hold of his hands and
"You thought that I would leave it that simple, you creep?" He didn't answer but tried to get off from my grip which he easily did. When he broke free from my grasp he switched our position so that I'm on the floor but the only difference is he didn't keep his whole weight on me.

He gave me a dangerous smirk and threw me on his shoulder, after reaching the couch he threw me on it and started to tickle me. I am laughing like hell, kicking, shouting, doing all the things to get him off me but he just don't bulge. His muscle body is not at all affected by my kicks or punches. Just when his hand brushed my sides I flinched. Taking it as a clue he started to attack my sides. After a few pleads he stopped but didn't leave the strong grip on my hands. He just waited for me to get normal and when I got back to it,
"You're going to tell Nathaniel is the most handsome and sexiest man alive on Earth."

"Aha, what makes you think that I will tell it?" I say while raising a eye brow.

"If I were you, I would say it." He says while a stupid smirk stays on his face.

"Neve-" I started but couldn't end my sentence as that dork started attacking my sides again. After a while I couldn't laugh anymore "j-just st-stop it, o-okay
nath- nathaneil is the m-most hand-handsome a-and sexiest man o-on ea-earth" I gave up saying what he wanted me to tell him, in between my laughs.

After this, we ate breakfast and spent the rest of the day chattering about all the embarrassing things which we did as kids. He said me about my brother and about the word, which he gave to my parents. I felt sad about everything which is happening. I felt more sad when I heard that my brother is a gangster. To make up all this and lift my mood he gave me a new phone and let me talk with my parents. Even though it gave me a bit relief but I am not in a normal mood. I mean, who will be, after knowing all these things.

In the evening, he set everything to make cookies which is my favorite. I sat on the counter keeping my head down without uttering a word. Then at once, I felt something like powder fell on me. I saw there Nate with his hand in flour and some of it on me. Being not in a mood I just brushed off the flour which was on me. Again he threw another fistful of flour on me and I brushed it off. He kept doing this for three more times and I lost my temper and threw the whole bowl of flour on him. He looked like a snowman with flat belly and seeing him made me laugh. This lead to another tickling session and we ended up having a pillow fight chasing each other in the house. At last we both became tired and slept in the living room.

---------------

A/N

And this is the end of this chapter and I hope it's ok.

Thank you, everyone who is still supporting this book by giving your views in comments and the messages which I received in pm's.

Truly these are the things which are keeping me motivated for writing more. okay today's question is

💭 Question💭

Would you rather :

Have an awesome talent and never get recognized for it
or
Become famous for doing something stupid?

~Stay tuned for next chapter~

💕Well, peace out every one and luv you all💕
Purple you💜💜