shopping trip - 1

Nathaniel
(That night)

I walk to my room giving her some space and time to think.

I can't believe that I proposed her this quickly and that too while she was bound to chair. Well actually I didn't have choice. What should I do to stop her shouting and cursing at me.

I actually expected her to be crying as she found out me kidnapped her as she is a calm and shy girl. But she was shooting daggers at me, straight from me picking her up from car to till I said I loved her. This girl is definitely my type.

Anyway I respect her decision whether it's positive or negative response. I silently prayed that she will accept me.

I lay on bed but couldn't sleep. After a hour of shuffling and internally debating whether to check on her or not, I finally made my way to her room.

She is peacefully sleeping. Damn she's so beautiful even when she is sleeping. I left her room and I fell on my bed thinking of how beautiful my future life will be if she accepts me and eventually I fell asleep.

Regina

I woke up to the sun shining brightly. I sighed remembering what happened yesterday. I am really confused what to say him. Because I like him but definitely not as strong as love.
I am thinking about it, suddenly I heard knocking.

"Princess" he called. I slightly blushed at that name.

"Princess are you awake?"

"Yeah"

"Can I come in?"

"I guess"

He slowly opened the door and stood before me. For the first time I noticed his features perfectly. I was lost in his ocean of green eyes for a few moments, he has sharp jawline, with blonde hair and slightly tanned skin. Even though he has shirt on I can say that he is muscularly built. He can be 6 or 6'1 and one or two years older than me.

"If you are done checking me out you can come downstairs for breakfast." He said while smirking. My cheeks became red at that comment so I looked down hide it.

"Never hide your blush princess, it looks cute on you." Now I'm sure that my face is as bright red as a tomato.

He helped me get up from bed and followed me to the dining table and pulled a chair for me before taking a chair for himself.

It was eggs, sausage and toast with hot coffee. It tastes so good proving that he is an amazing cook. I thanked him for food and started eating. I helped him with dishes.
We sat on the couch and he asked the question which was expected.

"So....... Are you willing to give me a chance?" He asked with an expression expecting me to say yes.

I don't know what to say. I suddenly remembered that Layla would be freaking knowing that I am not at her place. She would have already contacted my parents and police by now.

At the same time I feel like staying with him and find out whether he's right guy or not. I saw genuineness in his eyes when he proposed to me.

Seeing that I'm taking a long time to come up with a decision, he says "hey I'm asking only a chance and I'll send you back home if you don't feel the same."

After taking a deep breath "ok, I will stay here for ten days no longer than that. And if you don't keep your promise then I will do something that you will regret for your whole life."

His eyes fill with happiness and he's about to hug me, but I stop him with my hands. He then moves back and says
" Ok ok I get it, I'll keep my distance."

After a long time he decided to break silence "what about me giving you a tour of the house and then going out to a mall?"

"Okay" I said, having no other option rather than sitting and staring at the walls in 'my' room.

He lead me out of the kitchen and we walked to hallways upstairs. There are four rooms having two on either side of hallways. One is his room and other three are guest bedrooms. One of the guestrooms being 'mine' now. Everything is neatly organized and a way lot cleaner than my own room in my house.

We went downstairs there are is a large hall, kitchen and two big rooms. Both the rooms are locked. I didn't ask him what these rooms are as I noticed he went silent and glint of sadness in his eyes when he went beside the rooms.

But I'm damn sure this is a vacation house or something like that as there are no houses in neighborhood only trees surrounding us.

Great, now even if I want to escape I can't as it will result in getting lost in this forest.

"Be ready in ten minutes, I will be waiting in the car." He said bringing me out my thoughts. I nodded and went upstairs. I just changed into some comfortable clothes and put on some makeup. I would rather say it is eye makeup as it just involves eyeliner and mascara.

I went down to find him standing near the door and staring me "Wow!! Did I tell that you look great today ?"
"Thank you" I blushed and walked towards car.
He handed me hat and goggles. I was first confused but then realized these are for me to keep unrecognized by people in mall as my photo will be all over the news by now. I took them and settled them in my lap while putting the seat belt on.

He moved to driver's seat and started driving. Some random song is playing and I involuntary sang the line "From your roommate, back in boulder W-"

"We ain't ever getting older" he finished for me. The rest of the ride involved blasting music and us singing to them. I admit that he has a awesome voice.

"When did you learn singing?" I asked out of my curiosity.

"My mom used to sing while doing household work. I got it by observing her." He replied.

"Where is she now?" I asked while thinking what will be her reaction when she knows her son kidnapped me.

I didn't get the answer so I turned to him and see his eyes are glossy. "Hey it's okay no need to say me if you don't want to." I said as I don't want to make him more sad.

"My parents died in a car accident when I was 18" his voice cracked while saying it.
I instantly hold his free hand and started rubbing circles on it in a way to soothe him.
"I'm sorry."
"It's okay, you don't know."he said.
I nodded and gave him a weak smile.

He pulled in parking lot. My jaw dropped when I saw someone familiar.

--------------

A/N

So that was fifth chapter. I hope you guys like it!!

Thanks to all my lovely readers for reading my story and a special thanks to all the people who comment and vote for my story.

Whom do you think the face that looked familiar is?

Please leave your comments and suggestions!!

Love you all 😘😘