shopping trip-2

Regina

I came out of ladies room and my eyes went in search of him. I couldn't find him anywhere near me. So I thought of searching him in the last store we went together.

Suddenly I felt someone brushing on to me purposely. I slightly moved to other direction to move out of the way but I bumped into some other person.

"What a beautiful girl like you doing here all alone?" He askes with a hint of amusement in his eyes.

"I-I am not a-alone." I stammered. Chuckling of his group is heard. It is so loud that whole shop can hear. "Okay then, we will be giving you company until your friend comes. Let's introduce first." He said with a mischievous smirk.

"I'm Ryder" he gives me his hand to shake it. "Hi beautiful, I'm Connor" his friend also puts his hand out.

"Bruce"

"Henry"

All these boys are purposely doing this and I nervously back up until I reach the wall. Then another hand joins the group.

"Hi, I'm Nathaniel."
I don't know where did he come from. I just look at him shocked until he elbowed Bruce in stomach. He scrunched his face in pain clutching his stomach and fell a few feet away from us due to the force Nathan used.

At that instant I felt him as my knight in shining armor. I actually don't like fights but now I don't know why but I didn't feel the urge to stop him. I just stared him with a glint in my eyes.

"I'm back baby, don't you believe that it's me?" He asked still lending his hand to shake with.

I came out of my shock and took his hand. "Regina" I said with a large smile plastered on my face.

Then Ryder's group gets alert and Henry tries to punch Nathaniel but he dodges it.
He throws a punch to Henry's jaw.

Connor starts hitting Nathaniel and puts him in a head lock. I start to panic at this point. Nathaniel was losing balance.
He then swiftly grabs Connor's jacket sleeve and spins him in the air. He swirls along with it and falls to ground with a thud.

Ryder was the only one left standing on the ground. He delivers two punches quickly and Nathaniel returns it. Just the fight was about to get intensified, then the security guards come and separated them.

I hugged him and slightly tighten my grip on him. It took a second but eventually hugged me back. I don't know why but I felt safe in his arms.

Because of the fight he had hurt his leg and was limping. I took his right arm around my shoulders supported him to walk to the parking place.

"Give me the keys." I asked while helping him to sit in passenger seat.

"Are you sure with that? As you know I don't want my car to be in scrapyard and me to sit in hospital." He said while managing to hold a serious look but burst in laughter.

I widened my eyes and hit him in shoulder. He scrunched his face in pain.

"Does it hurt Nate?" I asked and he nodded still in pain. I keenly observed him and said "Good! it was supposed to hurt." as I know he was faking.

He lifted his head and saw my serious face. Without another word he handled his keys to me.

I smirked in return and started the car. Normally I speed but with the stunt he pulled in parking lot made me to go double my original speed. He immediately sunk to his seat while shutting his eyes and holding a firm grip on the the handle of the seat. Satisfied with his reaction I went to my original speed and eventually stop in his house.

I helped him to sit in sofa and ran to bathroom for first aid kit. I poured some rubbing alcohol onto a cotton ball "this might hurt a bit, okay?" He just closed his eyes and didn't give any other reaction. I continued to do my job and kept the first aid in it's place.

We called it a day and went to our rooms. (A/n: Sorry I'm too lazy to write the description from here.)
-------

Layla

I just came back from police station, placing a case to report on my baby blue (her childhood nickname for Regina) missing.
I stood in balcony staring at the stars. It's been two days since she was missing or more precisely 'kidnapped'. Her parents were given information of her kidnap. Seeing her parents in this position breaks my heart more than before situation.

"Layla baby, come down, dinner is ready." My mom says standing in the doorway of my room.

"I'm not hungry" I sigh.

"You are neglecting food since the day she is missing, come on love you should be having some energy to find her, right? Your boyfriend is also downstairs waiting for you. You guys can discuss further plans on finding her after the completion of dinner. Now come baby." She says softly.

I find my feet going towards the dining room. I saw Jimin there and hugged the life out of him while crying onto his shoulder. He hugged me back and calmed me saying comforting things in my ear.(a/n: To bts army "No offence please, he is like life for my bestie in real life")

I finally found the courage to feed myself and we started discussing the information needed to find her. After that he put me to bed. Actually I sleep the instant I fall into my bed but the my memories with her are replaying in my head. He sensed this, so he kept my head over his chest and wrapped his arms around me. Smelling into his cologne I fell asleep.

---------------

A/n

That was seventh chapter.

I know the story is in a passive mode, I will make sure to spice it up (atleast by a bit) in the next chapter.

💭 Question💭

Would you rather reverse one decision you make every day or be able to stop time for 10 seconds every day?🤔

Vote and comment.

💕Peace out every one and luv you all💕