Kidnapped again

Nathaniel

My eyes flutter open to the alarm sound set in my phone. Although the alarm sound is pleasant, the sound of birds chirping, somehow I find it annoying. Like, who wants to get up early in morning. But I have to as I have to do the mountain of paperwork lying on my office table for days and also have to interview the new assistant as you already know what happened to the last one.

I immediately turn it down so Regina won't wake up. I complete my morning chores and go down to the living room only to find her to fully awaken and seriously solving some puzzle in newspaper.

"If you complete that important work of yours then inform me so that I can tell you something." As soon as she hear my voice she keeps the pen down and gives me 'I'm listening so say what you want' look.

"Get ready so that we can head to work, princess. I can't really be missing out on work since I'm sorta the CEO, baby, so come on." As I finish the sentence, she sprints towards her room like a kid who was told that they will be taken to amusement park. I silently chuckle seeing her childish behavior and go into kitchen to make something before we leave the house.

She comes back in 20 minutes exactly matching with the time I complete doing breakfast. We complete eating it with talking about some nonsense and picking on each other occasionally.

"It's 20-10-1992".I say as she pushes her eyebrows together in confusion. "The date you were born, the month I was born and the year my parents were married." I say the password as I want to make her feel she has her own freedom, authority over all the things I own and also to tell that I trust her completely.

She smiles a little and takes my huge hand in her small one but it fits perfectly. Together we go out, she locks the door and race towards the car. I just need to jog to catch her pace but I go slow intentionally so as to see her childishness once again.

As soon as she reaches the car first, she squeals and jumps up in excitement. A smile appears on my face as she shouts "Let's get this show on the road."

On the way to my office building we sing on different songs and I must admit that her voice is just as awesome as her. We finally reach our destination. I park my car and get out first to open her door and hold out a hand like a gentleman. She smiles and takes my hand. We go through the front door only to met by Madeline, the lady at the front desk. She smiles and greets us.
"Good morning sir"

"Good morning. By the way she's Regina." I turn to Regina "She's Madeline, and if you feel bore then you can have a chat with her, anyway she won't be doing anything once I leave to do my business." I say with a smile.

"Sirrr" Madeline drags alongs her words and smiles along with us.

"Anyway, the applicants for your assistant job are waiting in the lobby." She says, immediately changing the topic.

"Okay then, I will rearrange a couple of things on my desk and you can send them as soon as I finish." I say, changing myself from goofy character to a serious one.

I give her a short tour of the building and leave the rest to her to explore on her own while I go to my desk. I get the things ready and call Madeline to send them in. I interview them and this goes upto afternoon.

Regina

After he left me to my own, I wandered around the building. Few of his employees had become my friends. After sometime I got bored and I went down where Madeline is. She is busy with the applicants for the new job. So I thought, I would go out for a bit but my legs are in pain to walk as I did nothing but wandering the whole day.

I took the car keys out of his small locker sneakily, as I know if I said him that I will go out of the building then he will say no. I got out through the front door, thanks to God as all are busy they didn't see me going out. I think Madeline saw me but didn't question me as she is in her work.

I went searching for his car. I found the parking place empty except for me and a girl around my age. I shrugged it off as maybe she was just an employee who is sick so took a leave for rest of the day.

I finally found the car and was just about to press the unlock button, a group of four men came and surrounded me. One of them blocked my mouth so that I can't scream while others grabbed my hands and legs. I was struggling while the remaining man put a needle in me which I'm sure is a tranquilizer.

I went limp after a few seconds, before blacking out I saw that girl hiding behind one of the cars, hiding, with a hand on her mouth, scared.

Martin

I am typing something on my laptop about a man with whom we have to fight in a few days. Just then I hear a knock on my door. The doors open revealing Ryan, one of my trusted men.

"Did you get the girl?"

"Yes boss, she is in one of the rooms in dungeon, unconscious."

"Good. Call her boyfriend Dave, and you know the rest." I say waving off him out of my room so that I can think of what to do with that bastard(Dave).

He thinks that he can go away easily after stealing our shipment. I feel bad for that girl to have such a boyfriend. I don't abuse girls as they remind of my sister but their is no other way to get him. The plan was to just threaten him that we will hurt her so that he comes here and we will deal with him, freeing her.

---------------

A/N

Who's Dave and why did Martin kidnap Regina??!

Yea, I'm finally here with another update and cliffhanger. I know, I'm just a meanie who loves to tease, but anyways the things get more interesting from here.

~So stay tuned for more~
and today's question is

💭Question💭

Would you rather be

Taller than you friends

Or

Shorter than your friends?

💕Well, peace out every one and luv you all💕
Purple you💜💜