New Beginnings part-1

Regina

As soon as I pointed one photo, he again got lost in thoughts. What's with this man?
Did I make it worse by telling his name?
I mean, he said to consider him as his brother and he will help me out.
Will he do something to Nate?

Now, I'm the one that's lost in thoughts, suddenly, he got up and moved out of the room.

What's even happening?

After some time of waiting, another man opened the door. I was scared and moved to the corner as he started to come towards me.

Suddenly, he started running and hugged me so tightly while I'm about to have a panic attack but I feel oddly safe too.

Then, I heard a familiar voice which belongs to Nate and I loosened up. He is saying something but I couldn't make out what it is, so I tried to look at his face.

Nathaniel POV

Martin said the way to his room and he left. I thought of following him but he was nowhere to be found by the time I got out of that room.

Finally, I found his room and opened it. There is a girl who cowered up in a corner. Upon confirming that she is Regina, I instantly ran to her, embracing her.

I felt her loosen up once I started talking,

"Baby, are you ok? Did you get hurt anywhere? he started to check if I was hurt anywhere. I did not trust my mouth right now, so I nodded my head as no. "I thought that I lost you again. It felt like my whole world has crashed down. Please don't do that again baby. Why did you even get out of the building withou-"

3rd person pov

He was saying something, but she was lost in the staring at his lips. She slowly leaned towards him, he didn't respond to the kiss at first as he was stunned. He found himself catching her by her waist and deepens the kiss. He kissed her, softly at first and then with a gradation of intensity that made her cling to him. His insistent mouth parting her lips, sending wild sensations along her nerves, she never knew that she was capable of that feeling. And before she even knew it, she was kissing back.

They slowly parted as they have to breathe. Resting on their foreheads, they were staring into each other eyes. " What was that?" He slowly whispered only to get a response "I accept you". This had put a large smile on his face and before even they know it, they were kissing again.

Later~
After their little moment, they went outside of the house holding hands, to find a car waiting for them to drop at their place. Although he wanted to say goodbye to Martin, knowing that, this might be the last encounter with his sister, he couldn't because he neither knew what to say to him nor knew how to explain this to Regina without telling her that he is her brother.

But, little did he know that Martin is observing them from the top of the building. Even he doesn't want to interrupt them as he thinks that all things will be better between them without his intervening.

Finally, the car moves, drifting away from the house, looking smaller and smaller to him.

Not even a second after the car completely disappearing from his eyes, he already misses them.
It was true that he spent all these years searching for his family secretly. Now that he found his sister, he doesn't know what was stopping him.

He left a sigh and went back to his room, shutting himself from the rest of the world.

~~

The car dropped them at his home and he took her inside. She treated all the wounds which he got in the fight while he was looking at her adoringly. Every time she knitted her eyebrows in concentration, his smile would grow wider. As she's patching up her work, he watches her as if she's his whole world.

She starts blushing as she notices the look of her lover and quickly turns away. He catches her wrist and turns her towards him. This rapid movement made her slightly stumble and fall on his lap.
No words were required as they began to stare into each other's eyes.

A/N

It's a small chapter, but I tried something new. ;)

That's it for now.
See y'all in the next chapter.

💕Peace out every one and luv you all💕
Purple you💜💜