Introduction

Hi! I'm Regina Joel.
I'm a quiet,shy girl until I get used to you. And that defines the small friend circle I have. I'm 21 years old and currently doing a job in a ad agency.

Recently I have been working on an ad which given me a opportunity to go to Paris for further accomplishment. Luckily I have a friend who settled there. Wait, not friend she's my soul sister. We would call each other at least twice a week.

It's evening time, me chilling at home and waiting for her call as it's saturday. My phone screen lit with her name on it. I immediately picked it up,

Layla: Hey, what's up?

Me: *smirking* Roof

Layla: "See, if u continue this I will end the call" she says in angry tone.

Me: Ok ok, I have a important thing to tell to you.

Layla: I'm listening......

Me: I will be coming to Paris on monday morning. I have a presentation to give on my ad. It will be boring just working, so I have a plan.

Layla: "Wow! It's unbelievable. I am on cloud nine now" she says excitedly.

Me: And that is roaming around the city while having too much fun. I will be going home on tuesday night.

Layla: Yeah, Come we will rock here.

Me: yeah and better I start listing out things and pack them.

Layla: ok then see you soon, bye.

Me: bye.

I started listing but something tells me that plan will not be happening as planned. I pushed off that thought and started packing.

And that's when my mom called for dinner. I groaned and debated on whether to eat or continue my packing. I finally gave up and went downstairs.

I saw my dad and mom at the dining table, and yeah I don't have siblings to support or irritate me. At the table we ate and had chat on how our day happened.

I put the plate in sink and helped my mom with the dishes. I went back to my room finished packing with help of my parents and said goodnights to them.

I finally threw myself on bed and start thinking of what to see in that city and suddenly that thought stricked me again. Something is telling me that my plan will not go as planned.

The question is why am I thinking that. May be because this is the first time leaving my parents and going out of country.

Anyways I struggled to keep away that thought by thinking other things and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

----------------
A/N

Hey there!!

This is my first time writing so don't kill me if it's not upto mark. And all the chapters are not edited and I'll start editing once I complete the book.

Since it's my first time writing there will be grammatical mistakes, and if you find them or have any advices about writing, please let me know. As this chapter is introduction, it is short. Next chapters will be longer than this.

You might be wondering when the kidnap occurs. I will introduce the main male character in next chapter and maybe kidnap too!!

Please let me know if anything is bothering you regarding this story.
And don't forget to comment and vote.

Well then,
peace out everyone!!