queen as riverdale quotes: part three

*Betty Cooper and Roger Taylor have entered the chat*

Ben: I saw it; our whole future.
Joe: Because we're endgame, Benny.

Miami: And a root beer float for Deacy. Welcome home, son.
Deacy: Thanks Miami.
Roger: Since when did you drink root beer floats?
Deacy: I don't know, I guess I'm not in the mood for a strawberry milkshake.

Roger: *slams locker door* Bro, I'm warning you! You don't wanna start with me!
Brian: Dude what the hell happened? How'd you get those scars?
Roger: I was attacked by a bear!

Lucy: Okay, I'm going with you.
Rami: No!
Lucy: Don't go and tell me that it's too dangerous, Rami! The Serpent Queen is a warrior queen!

Ben: Ben Hardy, aka jock Ram Sweeney! Gonna bro it up with my bud, Joe here! *gives Joe a noggie* Just two single straight dudes doing some theatre!

Freddie: Uhm, did you have a lobotomy for breakfast?! You're wearing my signature color!
Deacy: You don't own the color red! Red existed before you!
Freddie: Not at Riverdale High! Here, I invented red! I! AM! RED!

Freddie: Whhhhhhhyyyyyy?
Paul: Why do I act like such a creep?
Brian: Why won't she date me?
Roger: Why did I hit him?
John: Why do I cry myself to sleep?!
All, in unison: Somebody hug me! Somebody fix me! Somebody save me!

Freddie: *dances along sassily* If you like the juice, go play duck duck goose! Let your mommy fix you ice cream!
Brian and Roger: Whoaaaa!

Ben: We'll plant our garden hereeeee!
Joe: Plant our garden herreeeeee!
Ben and Joe: Our love is God! *Ben sweeps in for a kiss*
Lucy: *recites while performing cult ritual* May the one become many!

Deacy: Honey whatchu waiting forrrr? Welcome to my candy storeeeee! *flips hair and shakes hip* You just gotta prove you're not a doorknob anymoreee! And step into my candy storeeeee!

Roger: Your father is FINALLY opening that damn prison of his! There's gonna be a ribbon cutting ceremony with Governor Dooley in attendance! And he has very SELFISHLY decided that I, the mayor, am not invited!
Ben: *hesitates* Well... you did try to kill him. Twice.

Deacy: Most importantly-
Brian: *enters the bathroom, minding his own business*
Freddie: Excuse you?! We are having a PRIVATE conversation! Can you leave?!
Brian: *scurries out of bathroom in fear*
Freddie *perks up* Go on, cousin!

Gwil: I don't work at Miami's, Ben. I own it! And as of this moment, you are no longer welcome here!
Ben: You can't discriminate against someone because they're better looking than you!
Gwil: Ben, you're acting like trash, and I don't wanna get a citation!

Lucy: That's probably, Joe. Right?
Rami: *flashes light to discover a possessed tree monster covered in blood*
Lucy: Rami, do you see that...
*monster makes horrific noises*
Rami: ... yeah... I do...
Lucy: ...okay... run!
*tree monster follows them as they run off into the distance*

Rami: ...yeah... so? I self identify as a loner!

Lucy: Oh... my god!
Joe: What?
Lucy: *watches Ben throw a shirt on through the window* Game changer... Benny got hot! He's got abs now!
Joe: *joins Lucy in watching him through the window*
Lucy: Six more reasons for you to take that blonde bull by the horns, tonight!

Freddie, Roger, and Brian: *stands on the roof of Miami's Diner while they sing to the masses* My milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard, and they're like, it's better than yours! Damn right, its better than yours! I can teach you, but I'd have to charge!

Roger: Paul-
Paul: Hey, Roger!
Roger: For your crimes against the town of Riverdale, for everything you, and your family continue to do, we find you guilty! Your sentence is this! *throws milkshake in Paul's face*
Paul: *looks at Roger in disgust while covered in the milkshake*

Credit to Jolie K, targarzyn, justaudrey, gxldenhoney x, The Queen, dicaprisun, and mojjgos for saving me from having to sit through an episode of this dumpster fire.