Pi Alley

It has been a few days since they returned from the store, with an overwhelming amount of bags for Jolene. Iris could tell people wanted to stare but were too afraid to do so.

She didn't blame them she herself still had some fear in her. She didn't know all of what Vincent was capable of.

And that was something she didn't ever want to find out.

Jolene's room was flooded with clothes now and Carol was nothing but a spoiler. She gave Jolene everything she wanted. Iris watched the two brats argue with each other giggling.

She turned around quickly almost slamming into Vincent. "My goodness I'm sorry you scared me." She breathed out. Vincent laughed "It's okay I was kind of in the way." She nodded before moving herself around him.

"Iris would you be opposed to dinner?" Vincent called after her. Iris stiffened slightly. "Like dinner here? Or..." she trailed nervously.

"I'd like to take you out for dinner if that's okay with you." Vincent asked. "I don't want to leave Jolene." She said quietly. "She's with Carol and James. They wouldn't dare hurt her." Vincent said.

Iris needed to find a convincing way out of this.  "I don't know Vince I'm still very protective over her. I never got to have her to myself." Vincent tilted his head.

"Just one dinner Iris. That's all I ask." He pressed his hands together mockingly even though he was very nervous. Iris thought for a minute and it was the least she could do out of gratitude for saving Jo.

He backtracked realizing he was doing the thing again. The not giving her a choice thing. He was used to not giving options to people. But for some reason. He really wanted Iris to like him even just a little bit. So the choice was hers.

"Wait Doll don't feel obligated I just thought I'd ask. It's alright if-"

"Fine what time?" She grumbled. Vincent tried to conceal the smile on his face but couldn't. "Really?"

Iris nodded and waved him off to continue.

"Be dressed in an hour and wear something from the guest room down the hall."

He d*mn near skipped away from Iris leaving her with her head shaking.

She decided to start getting ready. She took a look in the closet and her jaw dropped. Of course Vincent was filthy rich. There were so many dresses! So many colors. Iris assumed these were Carol's. She worried she wouldn't find anything her size but she found some father back.

She picked a silvery grey dress. It had a lower back than she would've liked but and it clung to her body like second skin. "Oh dear." She eyed her self in the mirror. This was very sensual. Way beyond her comfort. She looked in the closet again for something a little less sexy but the only other thing in there her breast were too big for it.

"I guess this is it." She looked good she couldn't even deny it. She went about fixing her self up and applying some dark lipstick. "Okay." She looked at herself. Wow. Iris doesn't remember the last she looked this put together. She walked into one of the  rooms where Carol and Jolene were playing around.  "Oh my...Iris...you look beautiful!" Carol gasped when she looked up. "Vincent is going to have a stroke!"

"I'm not wearing this for Vincent." She mumbled. "You look so good I would even want you!" Carol gaped.

Iris felt her cheeks heat up "Oh you stop that Carol." She giggle before sitting on the bed picking up her daughter.