Hawley Street

Luciano was angrier than he had ever been in his life as he sat across from Rupert who clearly was using his own drugs.

He looked insane. But Luciano didn't care about that. When Giovanni's men had returned to him with his son in tow talking about Vincent Madden killing Giovanni, he shot two guards.

He took the little girl and took his brothers life. Gianni was irritating him by crying for his mother and the black brat Jolene.

"Now I'm gonna ask you again. Why did Vincent Madden f*ck around in my territory and take your kid?" He hissed at the sweaty Rupert as he loaded his gun.

Before he could aim it. The door bursting open distracted them. "Merry Christmas! Rupert baby you won't believe what I saw!" A woman's voice exclaimed padding through the house.

She got to the scene before her and froze. "Sit cagna nera. What business do you have here?" Luciano hissed inspecting the woman with the lovely breast.

She was a trashy woman alright but that's how Luciano liked them. Gianni's mother was a mistake.

"I-I um mean no harm I've just been trying to help Rupert find Iris and I found her." She spoke.

"What's your name?" Luciano said twirling around his fingers. The woman straighten her self making sure to expose a little bit more chest to keep them looking.

"Annabelle sir. I saw Iris at Casa de Azules on on a verified date with Vincent Madden." She spoke proudly. Luciano and Rupert snapped their head in shock.

"What?!" Both men exclaimed. "The two couldn't keep their hands off each other. He's definitely sleeping with her and she's an accomplice, her nice girl facade was an act." Annabelle said crossly still thinking about Iris and Vincent looking all happy together.

Anthony and just finished his rounds for Rupert when he stopped before entering to listen to the conversation. "Yes she's with Vincent without a care in the world. Acting rich and sleeping with white men."

Anthony's heart dropped. Iris had been with Madden this whole time? How could she! Did she forget everything he did to her?! No Anthony would not let her do this to herself. He would save her!

_______________________________

It was Christmas Day in the Madden house. Vincent's men were still weary of Iris's presence but Vincent sent them home for the holidays.

He watched Jolene and Iris sit down stairs under the tree Carol forces him to put up on Christmas Eve every year.

Watching the two of them play and unwrap gifts under the tree gave him a weird feeling. Like a family. His mother would be coming in the evening but this was a different family feeling.

He an Iris barely spoke over the past few days because she was so thoroughly embarrassed.

That didn't stop Vince from teasing. He definitely knew something changed between them and he wasn't mad about it at all. Iris and Jolene had on matching flannel pajamas and Vincent couldn't deny it was kind of pleasing to see.

Carol of course had to be in sexy red pajamas because she could never not look good. Vincent rolled his eyes before taking a seat next to Iris.

"Merry Christmas Vincent." She smiled softly. He picked her cheek quickly in return. "Merry Christmas."

Jolene looked at the two curiously before going back to play with "Auntie Carol."

"Vincent I'm going to ask you a huge favor." Carol said. Vincent cocked an eyebrow indicating for her to go on. She inhaled.