Exeter Plaza

Queen Iris Madden (Hazel Scott the piano prodigy)

Queen Iris Madden
(Hazel Scott the piano prodigy)

Whoahhh 100k reads! Thank you guys so much. I know I'm a terrible writer, there's a reason I'm not an English major... but for you guys to take the time out of your day and read my book is super sweet. Drawing and writing is my creative break from math and science so I really didn't intend on all of the reads. I don't believe in chapters for author's notes (until the end) because that's annoying so here's my little message and enjoy the chapter!

"Aww my poor baby." Iris cooed rubbing her husband's head as he wrapped his arms around her torso coughing pathetically.

"Aren't you going to stay with me? I'm sick." Vincent whined. Iris held back her laugh. "Would you like me to make you some soup?" She kissed his forehead.

Vincent nodded like a needy child against her stomach. Iris pried his hands off her and walked to the kitchen.

"Hey mama!" Jolene smiles eating a slice of bread and jam. Iris walked over to her and pecked her forehead. "Hello my princess how are you?"

Jolene shrugged. "Bored. Papa is so whiny and annoying when he's sick." Iris chucked at that. She couldn't reprimand her because she wasn't wrong. "He is isn't he?" The two girls laughed.

"Irissssss" her bratty husband whined for her attention again. "Men are the worst when they are sick Jolene remember that."

Jolene couldn't wait to get married. She wished to find someone who loved her like her father loved her mother. They were two peas in a pod. Iris more rational and Vincent more silly.

Iris stirred the soup in the pot slowly getting it hot enough but not too much to burn him because then he would whine some more.

She carried the bowl back into their bedroom to see Vincent laying on his back with a pout. She smirked taking in his appearance. His nose was crimson red from the running and blowing. His hair was messy and damp from the sweat. He was currently shirtless giving her a nice view of his body. Iris would never get used to seeing him shirtless. It was a sight to cherish.

"Lay next to me?" He reaches his hand out to her. Iris rolled her eyes stepping out of her dress and crawling into bed with her sick husband. Vincent turned over on his stomach slinging an arm across her placing his large hand on her breast.

"Vincent you're not discrete." Iris scolded trying to move his hand. Vincent just gave a squeeze and swatted her hand away.

"I'm sick don't yell at me." He grumbled. Iris rolled her eyes stifling her laughter.

"Your boobs are bigger." Vincent hummed to himself snuggling closer. "No they're not." Iris scoffed.

"Trust me I know." He yawned resting his head on her chest. "I would like to think I know my own body." Iris snickered.