Rush Street

FINALLY THE MOMENT (some of) Y'ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR

Mature content ... you might want to skip the whole chapter.

Vincent and Iris walked hastily into the 5 star hotel Vincent had been staying in. Iris's heart felt like it was beating out of her chest. This was by far the most impulsive decision she has made but yet she couldn't find herself regretting it.

"Hello sir, ma'am is there any-"

"We're fine have a nice night." Vincent dismisses the bell boy as he yanks Iris towards the elevator.

As soon as the doors closed Vincent looked down at her longingly before pressing her firmly against the elevator wall. His eyes scanned her face intensively seeing nothing but admiration and lust. He couldn't contain himself anymore and he leaned down to kiss her deeply. Iris moaned into his mouth tugging on his hair as she pulled him down further to meet her mouth more aggressively.

Their tongues danced against each other as they pressed their bodies together trying to get as close as humanly possible.

"D*mn" Vincent breathed out feeling himself grow impossibly harder in his slacks. He wanted more he wanted so much more and it was like he couldn't get close enough. He picked Iris up and wrapped her legs around his waist. Iris gasped a little before his kisses moved to her jaw and neck making her eyes roll back. There was desperation but also tenderness in each peck.

Iris cupped his face in her hands and brought his lips back to her hers and she shifted around in his arms. Both parties craving some friction and moaning at the sensation when Iris's erratic movements found it.

Iris has had sex a decent amount of times in her life but she's never felt so...liberated. And he hasn't even touched her yet.

He cupped the back of her head and tilted it back so he could consume more of her. Iris had no a legible thought. All she could think was that she was close to giving herself to this man in the elevator.

They finally reached the 11th floor. The dinging of the elevator notified her of that. But she was too swept away in the arms of the man who held her heart. Vincent carried her to his suites door without breaking the kiss. He grabbed the key and gained access to his room. He harshly kicked the door open with his foot and then kicked it closed.

He pressed her against the first wall he saw and kissed her slowly. Iris's fingers were deep in his hair as he pushed her body farther into his. She wanted to be closer, hell he needed to be closer to her. It never felt like it was enough.

"Vinceee." Iris whined as he kissed her neck walking her through the suite. Vincent bit her ear before tossing her on his California king sized bed.

Iris yelped at the impact as she bounced. Vincent took a moment to stare at her. Iris was not shy, very modest but not shy.

She looked him in his eyes and for the first time Vincent didn't see a trace of fear or regret of what was about to happen. She was no longer afraid of him. And that aroused him more than anything. This was something they both wanted. And he couldn't wait any longer.

"I've been waiting for this." He smirked a little. "Me in your bed?" Iris mused. He shook his head. "I've been waiting for you to want me. To choose me."

Vincent nudged between her legs like the predator he was. He kissed Iris slowly caressing her sides gently trying to memorize every single curve her body had to offer. Like it was made for him.

Iris tugged at his shirt untucking it from his pants working on the buttons almost frantically.

Iris pushed at him catching him off guard as he fell beside her. She climbed on top of him working his buttons on his shirt. Once she finished she pushed the sleeves off his muscular shoulders. He was out of this world to her. She no longer felt guilt for her attraction to him. She wanted to melt.