Moon Street

"Oh my goodness!" Iris squealed holding the photo album away from Vincent's reach.

"Cut it out doll!" He grumbled trying to take it back.

"How old were you in this one baby?" She laughed looking at the little photo album Vienna brought over

"How old were you in this one baby?" She laughed looking at the little photo album Vienna brought over. "Look at that cheesy crooked smile." She grinned.

Vincent covered his face embarrassed. "I think I was 18." Iris widened her eyes. "Wow I looked extremely childish compared to you at 18."
She mused as she flipped the page.

"Oh how about this one?" She smiled

"Oh how about this one?" She smiled. Vincent hummed distracted by Iris's naked body as he traced his hand along her leg.

"Ahh 22. I was trying to help my ma with her garden and she thought this picture was the sweetest thing. I don't know why, you can clearly see the annoyance on my face."

"I like it." Iris huffed.

"Yeah yeah." He rolled his eyes pulling her closer to him. "Vincent if I wasn't infertile I would be pregnant with triplets. You have got to stop!" She giggled as he kissed her neck.

"Such a sore sport Doll." He smiled rolling back to his side. Iris stuck her tongue out at him before rising.

"Don't you have a meeting in Methuen today?" She mused as she walked into the bathroom.

"Yeah I'm about to head out." He stretched standing to his full height before walking to the bathroom.

He joined his wife in the shower happily. They just washed each other with a cheesy smile on their faces. Iris never knew someone could make her this happy. She thought this kind of love was for fairytales.

But now it was happening to her. He was the most imperfect human being but her heart called for him so strongly it was painful.

"What are you girls going to do when I'm gone?" He asked as they stepped out. "Bake with Carol."

"You better not let the house catch on fire." He narrowed his eyes. "What do you mean! I cook almost every night." Iris crosses her arms.

"Not you woman! Carol! Don't let her burn my house down or I'm coming after both of you."