oo5

As the summer approached, the rain grew heavier and heavier. Perhaps it continued wetting the heart of the broken ones and drowned the world in unseen tears of the tainted sky. But it was a new beginning for Tenzin. He left the old place and decided to blur the past and future, and just live blindly in the present unaware of the consequences that wound haunt him later.

As he entered the new classroom and sat at the corner table pretending hard to ignore the students bafflement. He could hear their uncertain voices ringing over and over in his head. It hurt his ears making him bleed the invisible blood mixed with sorrow and hatred for himself. But bandages and Stitch weren't something that could hold him together and stop him from bleeding.

Breathe and breathe. that was all he cloud do without a fear as felt the floor beneath him that connected 36 other feet. But somehow he found it hard to connect to those feet and be one of them. No matter how hard he tried to act normal and put up a bravery on his place face. He couldn't hold it for long. His identity leaked from the broken corners of his tattered soul and there was no way he could mend those broken places and fill it with love and acceptance.

So, not the class soon realized who Tenzin actually was. Tenzin you are weird? Are you, are you gay? Why the hell are you here?Questions and names stabbed him like a dagger in his back, and the averted gaze and discrimination cut him apart like a blade running deep through his flesh.

Then all miseries started to cycle back to him. He couldn't feel that sun above his head or hear the harmony of the atmosphere which he once danced to it. So gradually his days turned into a living hell, every moment he felt suffocated with the words people threw at him. His lungs pained under his rib cage and the humanly organs acted dead unaware of it's responsibility to keep him alive. But maybe all he wanted was a little bit of love to warm up his presence but humans refused to give it to him. The enviroment did Not want to accept his existence, people wanted to avoid him and he was tired of faking his wounded world from his unaware father. He senses stared turning dead to the harshness.

And Yangtse on the other hand might have felt sorry for him and wanted to share the warmth from the last part of her sum. But He declined every call from Yangtse. Probably because he didn't know what Yangtse was going through or maybe he didn't want to know either. For there was no way he could help someone when he was drowning in his own miseries.

So he simply sat back and watched his aching world crush into a million pieces.