The kiss

Eds POV.

I am so so so nervous. I haven't seen Ellie since we broke up. Taylor was about to go to the recording studio when there was a knock on the door. Oh please oh please let it not be Ellie. I then saw Harry coming through the door. My face started to turn red.

"What is he doing here?" I growled clenching my fits getting ready to hit him.

"Ed don't worry he's just staying here until I finish my recording I'll be back in about 3 hours." I mentally sighed that she wasn't going to see Ellie but got mad because who knows what tricks Harry has up his sleeves. Taylor kissed me and left. I stared at Harry and it was silent for a moment.

"Well I'm going to watch tv in the guest bedroom." Harry said walking away. I sat in the living room for a few minutes when I heard a knock. I opened the door and saw Ellie.

"Hey Ed!" She said while hugging me.

"Hi Ellie come in." I said quietly.

"Why are you so quiet?"

"Because Harry is in the guest bedroom." She nodded and we sat beside the couch. She giggled softly.

"So when should we have our first date?" Ellie asked.

"Never." I said. Her smile turned into a frown.

"What?" She asked looking sad at me.

"I'm sorry Ellie it's just I'm dating Taylor." She stood up and began to walk away but stopped. She turned towards me and walk towards me.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked nervously. She put her hands around my neck.

"Shhhh." She said.

"What's going on Ellie stop it now." I said trying to get away from her. She pulled me back in.

"It's okay what Taylor doesn't know won't hurt her." She said as she quickly pressed her lips into mine. I don't know what overcame me. I just actually liked her lips. I kissed her back but then let go.

"N-No stop I L-Love t-Taylor not Y-you." I stuttered. I fell into her trap again. She got closer to me so my lips had a mind of their own and kissed her. After about 5 seconds Ellie was trying to heat it up. I then thought of Taylor. I pulled away from her.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"You need to leave." I said pointing to the door.

"Why?"

"Because I am in love with taylor not you."

"Really if you loved taylor would you have kissed me?" She then laughed evilly and crossed her arms. She was right. I didn't say a word.

"Face it Ed you still have feeling for me."

"No I don't."

"Oh yes you do."

"Just leave." Her face got really red.

"Fine but just so you know you'll regret making this decision Ed!" She opened the door and left. I sighed. That was close.

Harry's POV.

I was watching a movie when I heard talking. I could here the voice of Ed and a girl. I peeked into the living room and saw Ellie and Ed.

"So when should we have our first date?" Ellie asked. I quickly pulled out my phone. I could see where this was going. I could use this to get taylor back. I hit record and listened.

"What taylor doesn't know won't hurt her." Ellie said as she kissed Ed. Then Ed kissed Ellie back. I quickly stopped recording and went back to watching tv. Thanks Ed now I can get my taylor back.

WHAT DID YOU THINK OF CHAPTER 12? VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT! SWIFTIES FOR LIFE!