Presents

Eds POV.

"Ed stop it I'm ticklish!" Taylor giggled. It's our 2 year anniversary as a married couple.

"I know that's why I'm tickling you silly." She looked at me and kissed me. I kissed her back.

"I have a present for you." I said. I got the box and handed it to her.

"Oh Ed you shouldn't have!" She said. She's so so cute!

"Go on open it." She opened it. She paused and looked at it. She started to cry.

"What's wrong Taylor do you not like it?" I asked. She didn't answer.

"Oh you hate it I'm sorry taylor I'll let you buy something else if you want." She shook her head.

"No Ed I love it it's perfect thank you." She kissed me.

"How did you know I've wanted a picture of us from our wedding day in a cute picture frame?"

"I have my ways." She giggled.

"Thank you Ed."

"Your welcome." I hugged her. After a few minutes she pulled away.

"I also have a present for you too."

"Really?"

"Except I couldn't wrap this one." I looked at her.

"What is it?" She grabbed my hands and placed them onto her stomach.

"Do you remember on our honeymoon we were talking about when a child will be in my stomach?" My eyes widened.

"Yea."

"Well today is that day."

"Are you saying what I think your saying?"

"I'm saying we're having a baby." I started to cry and so did taylor.

"Taylor you have no idea how happy I am!"

"About as happy as me." We laughed.

"Do you know the gender?"

"Yes it's a girl!" I hugged her again.

"I can't believe were going to be parents!" I said.

"Me too and when she's older I can't wait to watch her date and grow up." Taylor said snuggling close to me,

"And I can't wait to share her my wisdom." She pulled back and looked at me.

"Your wisdom?" She asked while tilting her head making her look absolutely adorable.

"Yea like how too choose the Perfect person like I did with you." She giggled.

"Awwww Ed." She kissed my cheek and snuggled again.

"So what should we name her?" I asked. Taylor paused.

"Welll...." I could tell she was hesitating wheatear or not to say it.

"Go on." I encouraged her.

"Well I've always wanted my child to be named after my middle name Allison." I smiled.

"And I've always wanted to name my child's middle name after my mum Imogen." She smiled back.

"I guess we have our baby's name." She said.

"Allison Imogen Sheeran." I said.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ONLY 2 CHAPTERS LEFT I THINK I MIGHT CRY😭😭😭 VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT SWIFTIES FOR LIFE!!!