The Wedding

Taylor's POV.

"Are you nervous honey?" My mom said as she helped me with the vail.

"No more exited than nervous." I said watching her tear up.

"Mom your gonna make me cry." I said as I laughed.

"I'm sorry but you have no idea how proud I am of you Taylor." I smiled.

"Thanks mom."

"Eds a very lucky guy."

"And I'm a very lucky girl." Abigail my maid of honor grabbed my arm.

"Come on Tay what good is a wedding when the bride doesn't even show." We giggled all the way to the chapel.

"You ready Taylor?" My dad asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I said. We walked down the aisle and I looked up and saw Ed. He was smiling and tears were running down his cheeks. I got to him and smiled as he smiled back.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to join these to together in marriage." The priest said. I barely listened. I was lost in Eds beautiful eyes. Then our vows came.

"I Taylor promise you Ed to love you and care for you in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, for the good and the bad till death do us part."

"I Ed promise you Taylor to love you and care for you in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, for the good and for the bad till death do us part."

"Ed what token of your love do you have for Taylor?" The priest asked.

"A ring." Ed said. He slowly turned to his Dad and got the ring. Before he put it on my finger he kissed the ring then put it on my finger.

"Taylor what token of your love do you have for Ed?"

"A ring." I turned to Abigail as she gave me the ring. Before I put it on Eds finger I kissed the ring too and then put it on his finger.

"I now pronounce you man and wife you may be kiss the bride." I stopped breathing. Ed slowly flipped over the vail. He paused. He looked as if he'd never seen anything more beautiful more gracious and more loving in his life. Our lips slowly move toward each other as we kissed a kiss we've never shared to each other. A kiss full of love and promises.

"It is my pleasure to announce to you for the very first time Mr. and Mrs. Ed sheeran." We smiled and went to the party. We cut cake and had an amazing time. Finally we were getting ready to leave. We ran down the walkway where they were throwing rice and got into the limo. I said goodbye to my mom and dad and to Abigail and Selena. I closed the door. Me and Ed kissed for a very long time.

"I've waited for this moment for so long you have no idea Taylor." I kissed his cheek.

"Me to."

"I promise you taylor that you'll never have a bad day and you will have a smile on your face everyday." He said as he kissed my cheek.

"And I promise you Ed that you'll never have a bad day and everyday you'll smile." I said. We kissed the entire ride to our honeymoon.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED TAYLOR AND EDS WEDDING VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT SWIFTIES FOR LIFE!