Oneshot 19✔

Giovanni

Age: 27

Height: 6'0 ft

Weight: 179

Eyes: silver

Hair: dark brown

Finny

Age: 19

Height: 5'5

Weight: 107

Eyes: brown

Hair: brown

Zander

Age: 7

Phillip

Age: 4

Finny POV

I sigh walking through the park. I found out that my fiance had been sleeping with my step dad *gag* and he broke off the marriage. He also kicked me out so i have nowhere to stay. I sit on a bench and watch the kids. That's one thing i wish i could have done dofferently. I desperately wanted to teach young kids...but my dad cut off my money and my ex didn't want me teaching.

I smile when I see two little boys playing in the sand near me. "Daddy, said he'd be right back Phillip, no we don't eat the sand, hey! Great now I have sand on me." The older one grumbles and I chuckle until gun shots ring out. My eyes widen and I immediately grabs the two kids hands and pull them with me behind a large tree.

"Hey guys, I'm sure your dad wouldn't want you talking to strangers but I think he'd rather have you alive. So will you both do me a favor and climb up the tree, not far just a few branches and I'll be right behing you, then we'll find daddy later. Like a game of hide and seek!" They nod and I help them climb up but before I can follow a sharp sting hits me in the leg.

"Lookie what I caught, a nice twink for me. How bout me and you have some fun?" My eyes widen and i begin to shake. "Please, dont hurt me, I won't tell anybody you shot me please." He smirks and grabd me by thw hair putting the gun into my ribs and biting my neck. "You'll make a great fuck, but ill have to kill you after." Then he slides his hand into my sweats and I wimper as he sqeezes me none to gently.

"Now, I'm gonna bend you over this tree and plow your pretty little ass, then I'm gonna put a bullet between your eyes." I pray that the two kids aren't watching and that he doesn't look up. He spins me around and pulls an arm behind my back, then pulls my pants down enough he can see my bare ass.

I feel a tear slide dowb when I hear his zipper and then there's an immense pain and i draw blood from biting down on my lip. I glance up and see the older boy cover thw younger boys face and tears in his eyes. I shake my head and he closes his eyes. I feel more tears as he continues to plow into me, the hot trail of blood seeping down my leg.

Suddenly there's a bang and the mans movements stop. Then he falls to the ground and i gag when I see a large hole in his head. But it seems my luck still suck because im suddenly on the ground a gun in my face and a large raging man above me. "People said they saw you grab two boys, where the hell are they!"

I really begin to panic and whimper before we hear "papa, is that you?" From the tree. The man gets up and rushes over helping the two boys down while I try my best not to fall apart and pull my pants back up. I stay sitting, unable to stand at the pain in my backside and leg. The the man glares at me as soon as both boys are on the ground. He stomps over to me and picks me up off the ground before tossing me against the tree. "P-papa no! He saved us, please don't hurt him, that mean man already hurt him like they did mommy!"

He freezes and i curl into a ball shaking and hoping if he's going to kill me he'll get it over with. "Hey, are you alright?" He touches my shulder and I seize up, black dots slowly fill my vision and I pass out.