Eighteen

KNOCK KNOCK

My eyes snap open as someone is at the bedroom door, I look down to find Laura is sound asleep cuddling into me. She seems so peaceful that I didn't want to move her, but I look at my watch and I realise we need to get stuff ready to get going on time. We need to be ready for the deluxe caravan coming.

"Laura" I gentle nudge her in my arms, she stirs and slowly looks up. I was half expecting for her to snap up in bed, but she looked at me and smiled. She barely moved.

"Morning Ross, thank you for cuddling me last night, I needed it" I smile at her sweet comment.

"It was my pleasure, I'd gladly do it again if requested" All she did was look at me cheekily.

"Maybe, if you behave" After that teasing sentence, she whooshes out of bed and gets ready. If Laura & I were at the stage where I could kiss her, I would have so done it there, I would've dragged her back to bed and kiss the fuck out of her. She needed to be taught a lesson of teasing.

After coming to realisation of my own thoughts, I shake my head coming back to reality.

"Come on, Laura. You know you want this" I gesture towards me, she looked at me. Shocked.

"Forget I said that" I mentally slapped the invisible glasses that were on my face, off it.

"I didn't hear anything" I nodded, thanking her.

----------

Everyone was downstairs, making sure they had everything in their suitcases.

"Right, can everyone please make sure they have their important essentials in a carry-on that they can take onto the caravan, because I do not want to stop off somewhere so someone can get one of their suitcases out for something they could put into their carry-on's the now, everyone understand" We all nod, that is, as Laura dives in her suitcase for her iPad and stuffs into her carry-on but it wouldn't find because she had headphones and wires and some other stuff in there that I didn't know about it.

"Here, give it to me. At least I didn't stuff it until it couldn't zip shut" Zipping my carry-on as I said the last part. She just glared at me, stuck her tongue out and grabbed the handle to her suitcase and wheeled it out to the front of the house.

"You really know how to push her buttons, don't ya son?" I looked at Laura's dad, slightly guilty. He didn't seem upset, if anything, he seemed more amused.

"I guess so, but in a way it is funny because she has came a long way" Both of Laura's parents nodded agreeing with me.

"Right everyone, grab everything and let's get going. The Caravan is just pulling up to the drive-way" I hear Laura shout my name as her dad shouted for us all to head out, so I grabbed the handle to my suitcase and ran out with my carry-on over my shoulder.

I stopped next to Laura, she was looking at the caravan, not very impressed I might add.

"Hey, why do you look, you know, not impressed?" She shrugs and leans into me, I straightened myself to make sure I take her weight, even though she weighs fuck all.

"Because my parents do this every-year. The only difference this year-" She looked at me, then gesturing to my mum.

"You've got company?" She nodded.

"Welcomed company though, thank you" She smiled at me before grabbing the suitcase and dragging it over to the back of the bus, I done the same and followed behind her. I saw Laura's dad open the front of the bus, I noticed a guy come off and started a chat up with him.

Must've been the guy to deliver to the caravan, I did notice another small car pulling up behind the caravan.

"Laura?" She looked at me and saw me gesturing towards the small car.

"The guy that delivered the caravan needs a ride back to the company, someone always follows behind to take them back. I nodded about to grab my suitcase to notice Laura has already placed in the caravan.

"Thank you" She nods and heads for the door to get onto the bus. I follow, seeing that my mother is with Laura's mum, chatting away. She noticed me staring and smiled at me and gestured for me to get onto the bus. I nodded and done so.

"So, what happens now?"

"Now we wait about 30 odd minutes, because my parents have forgotten something...they just don't realise it yet" I looked at her weirdly.

"My mum has forgotten a pair of diamond earrings, and my dad has forgotten his cufflinks, both items of which they both need because they are lucky to them as they are what they wore the first time they met, and what they wore on their first date" That is romantic.

"Romantic that" She nods, but with a sarcasm look upon on her face.

"Yeah, so now we wait, shall we get on with the song?"

-+-+-+-+-+-

Okay, this morning was at #6, went to check it a few hours ago and it was at #7, come on guys, I am desperately wanting to get this book up there, comment ideas and I WILL PUT THEM INTO THIS BOOK.