Two

My mum just dropped me off, first day of school, man am I scared. It's usual for me though, I'm a naturally scared person, you'd think I wasn't from the way I look...never judge a book by it's cover.

I walk through the school hall ways. Not hearing other people's opinion. I mean, come on. They don't know me, to judge me. Trying getting to know me for a couple of months before judging, it'd be easier on you then.

Once I've gotten my schedule, I've got 5 subjects, and one free class, each day. Oh, yeah! Forget mention, I skipped a couple of grades, so, I am in the higher ones where the students get a free period. Yay.

Once I've stepped into my first class, all eyes are on me. The teacher looks at me, expecting me to speak up. But, being me. I look at the class, looking for a free seat. I see one next to a girl with her hood up.

I head for it, when...

"Mr Lynch I presume?" I mentally cringed knowing I would have to speak, and I am not the person to speak to a crowd of pupils.

"Yes, correct" she only nodded and motioned for me to sit down. I was a little surprised. Most teachers would tell you to express yourself. Tell the class about your entire family, an over-exggeration, of course. But, not far off it.

I take the seat, and quietly look at my hands, I can feel people staring at me, I don't look up though.

"Class, face forward please. Rude to stare" I mentally thanked the teacher, I knew I could feel it. But there was only one more pair of eyes that would not leave me, I looked to my right, and the the girl with the hood up, instantly turned away.

How do I know she looking at me, you might ask?

Well, her hair is long enough for me to be able to know that her hair was flying towards the class door.

I wonder who she is...I plan on finding out.

☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆

2nd chapter. What do you's think?