Twelve

After eating Italian Marinaa, I think that's how it's spelt. We went upstairs to continue with our song writing. It was dark out and the sky was fully of stars. It was beautiful.

"You know, we could re-write the stars together?" Laura looked at me smiling. I looked back at her, slightly confused but intrigued by her smile.

"That's perfect!" Yes, you are.

"What is?" She looks at me, a certain little gleam in her eye. It certainly has me thinking what she is always thinking inside that beautiful head of hers.

"Those words, 'Re-Write The Stars', the perfect for a song title. We could make a song based upon that" She grabs her song book from above the piano and starts writing the title at the top of the page.

I smile, knowing realising that we are contributing to making something happen here. Laura & I are making something happen together.

Writing a song together, can bring 2 people together and that's the best thing to ever begin such a special friendship--relationship.

"Where would you want to take this song?" I think romance to myself, but I'm not sure where's Laura's thoughts are on the matter.

"What do you want to do, where do you wanna take it?" She pulls her lips to the side thinking to herself. She looks genuinely quite cute when she thinks to herself.

"Romance, I'd say. That's all the rager these days" I nod agreeing with her, love songs are a major love, but they are always thought that many many people of the population think that love songs are based upon 2 different people. It can be, but it's doesn't always mean it is that way.

I'm so in my own little world and I have even realised Laura has written the first part of the song.

"Would you want to stay the night again, so we can finish this song off?" I smile once more.

"Yeah, sure. I'd love to. But wouldn't your parents think I'm overstaying?" Laura shaking her head, I quitely chuckle to myself. I've been here for 1 night already and her parents have interigeted me, but seemed to have accepted me.

"Nah, they love ya. You'll be fine, is your parents gonna be okay with it?" I don't even need to text my mom to know the answer.

"All I can say is, I know for a full on fact that I'm good regarding asking my mum" She nods understanding my POV.

"Okay understood. Um, do you want anything to drink?" I shake my head, desperately thinking of lyrics to add to this song"

~~~~~~~

Song title reference to The Greatest Showman, because it's fucking fantastic. But if anyone has any ideas where they would like me to take this book, please comment... Because I was losing inspiration throughout this chapter.