Chapter 4 New Hearts, New Revenge

Two moons have pasted, Myler and MapleShade are now happily mates. Myler shook her gently, ''Hey, Roger got some new food.''. MapleShade yawned and got up. Roger put something wet and jell-like in their food bowls. When MapleShade took a bit, she gobbled it up. Almost like dove! MapleShade thought, With a mix of mouse and starling. Myler took a tiny lick of it, ''It's slimy...'' He muttered. MapleShade giggled, ''It's good! It's like turkey just with a hint of mouse if we put it your way.''. Myler shrugged and took a big bite. His eyes flashed, ''Wow! This is BETTER then turkey!'' They both gobbled up their food. Myler rushed to the barn door and pawed at it. Roger walked over, put his fur-less paw on the door and screeched something. Myler kept pawing the door. Roger shrugged and opened it anyways. It was pouring. MapleShade darted out like she was faster then a cheetah. Myler stepped outside and looked to MapleShade. ''Why did you come outside so fast?'' He asked shaking his pelt.  ''Reasons,'' MapleShade looked around. ''Hey, I'll be back by noon.''. Myler nodded while MapleShade darted away towards Riverclan. MapleShade noticed a plump gray apprentice. She climbed a tree when she saw the apprentice come closer. She saw AppleDusk walk out, with ReedShine. MapleShade lowly growled. ''AppleDusk!'' ReedShine poked out, ''Guess what?''. AppleDusk muzzled her, ''What?''. ''I'm expecting kits!'' She purred. AppleDusk gasped. MapleShade snarled. ''PerchPaw, wait here.'', AppleDusk told the plump apprentice. When PerchPaw was alone, playing in the rain, MapleShade knew it was time. She leapt down and bit the cat's neck. ''GRAAA!!'' He screamed. MapleShade muffled him by covering his mouth with a paw. She kept smashing his head against a rock until he stopped yelping. Blood covered her paws and face. She poked her head out of the bush, AppleDusk was calling out, ''PerchPaw! PerchPaw where are you?''. MapleShade smiled, You'll feel the pain you gave me. She jumped out of the bush, grabbing AppleDusk's head firmly. She threw him into a rock. His head burst out blood. He opened a eye. ''Ugh...M-MapleShade...?'' He muttered, wobbling when he was on his paws. ReedShine stepped in the clearing and saw AppleDusk and MapleShade. ''Oh my Starclan!'' She yelped. ''AppleDusk are you ok!?''. AppleDusk jumped, MapleShade rose a claw. A scream echoed through the trees. It was the scream of a million soon-to-be-tortured souls. AppleDusk layed on the ground, his underbelly spilling his organs and blood. He bled so much, it looked like the grass was made of the scarlet red liquid spitting out of AppleDusk. ReedShine and MapleShade both knew he was dead. How's it feel, to know I am capable of more then you knew?