Chapter 11 Found You~

MapleStar stepped out of the leader's den. ''Morning, MapleStar!'' MilkFur smiled, passing her a piece of prey, ''Eat up! I'll make sure PatchClaw sends out patrols.'' She bounced away. MapleStar cut open the prey and saw bright red berries. She took them out and ate the prey. She noticed MilkFur watching her, smiling. MapleStar smiled back. She sat there and MilkFur looked confused. MapleStar winked and walked over to PatchClaw, ''How's patrols?'' She mewed. ''Fine, just finished.'' PatchClaw licked behind her ear, ''So how did you sleep?'' MapleStar stretched, ''Just fine, you?''  ''Great.''  PatchClaw mewed. SpikeTail sniffed around, ''MapleStar, there's a hit of dog.'' He quickly mewed. MapleStar knew what would happen next. ''Wait here.'' MapleStar slipped out of camp and saw MilkFur smile. When she got outside she saw some dogs by Sunning Rocks. She hopped over the rocks and yowled. The gods barks and snarled wildly. MapleStar ran faster the a windclan cat and rabbit together. The dogs barks, yapped, and growls behind her. She finally got to Sandy Hollow and climbed a tree. She saw the dogs give up after about ten minutes and went deeper into Thunderclan territory.  MapleStar dragged herself back, very tired by her running so fast. Then, when she got to camp, there was a ShadowClan raid! A black tom was ripping RainFall apart while PatchClaw was fighting a light she-cat. MapleStar wondered, had RavenWing met up with ShadowClan for this attack? Thinking the dogs and ShadowClan would destroy us? MapleStar growled and jumped onto the light she-cat fighting PatchClaw. She snarled and slashed her face. Then, a gray-brown tom bit her face. MapleStar growled wildly and bit her throat, staying put. The tom tried desperately to get the savage leader off him. MapleStar then was tore off, taking a large piece of flesh and muscle with her. The tom stood there, his neck bleeding. The light she-cat bit MapleStar's tail, making her yowl. She spun around and slashed the she's eye. The light furred cat backed away and yelped, tail between her legs. MapleStar hit the cat's face hard, claws sheathed. The ShadowClan she yapped and ran away, tail between her legs. MapleStar turned around to see the tom still batting with PatchClaw. Why isn't he dead yet? All the blood he's losing! MapleStar thought to herself. ''Leave him, when he gets to camp, the medicine cat won't be able to help him.'' MapleStar mewed, lashing her tail. PatchClaw stopped harassing the tom and let him run off. MapleStar spun her head around and saw the ShadowClan leader raging battle with SpikeTail. MapleStar tackled the leader and bit their shoulder. The leader was surprised and ran off to wet rock. ''ShadowClan, retreat!'' The leader yowled before emerging into the shadows. The rest of the ShadowClan left Riverclan camp and everyone was wounded. The medicine cat den was crowded, but MilkFur returned to camp with some fish. ''Oh god, what happened?!'' The she tried to act surprised. MapleStar growled, ''ShadowClan raid.'' MilkFur "gasped" 'Oh Starclan! That's horrible! I wish I was there to help!''  PerchWing rolled his eyes, ''That she is a coward.'' He mumbled to MapleStar. After a hour MapleStar noticed MilkFur slipping out of camp. It was night, and the forest was a nice place to hide for ambush. MilkFur was talking with RavenWing. ''So, I saw MapleStar bring the dogs into Thunderclan territory...'' RavenWing groaned. ''She must be smart.'' MilkFur mewed. ''Used the death berries yet?' RavenWing mewed, grooming his paw. ''Yeah, gave her a piece this morning. Didn't see it do it's affect though, but I knew they must've worked, I put four in there!'' MilkFur shrugged.  MapleStar went bush to bush, but RavenWing must've heard her. ''Hey, hear something?'' His ear twitched. ''A squirrel maybe???'' MilkFur shrugged, ''Don't they go back to their trees at this time of night?'' RavenWing nodded, ''Yeah, it's possibly going back to it's nut stash.'' MapleStar then jumped on RavenWing's back.  MilkFur gasped and then MapleShade got off the tom and nipped her heel, so she couldn't get away. MapleShade slashed RavenWing's throat and went over to MilkFur. She bit the back of her neck, doing a killing bite. She left their bodies, with her scent hidden from her rolling in the mud earlier. She washed herself up and went back to camp. ''Anyone seen MilkFur?'' She mewed. Everyone shrugged. MapleStar flicked her tail and went to the leaders' den. She stretched, this might be wrong to kill anyone who does wrong. MapleStar thought, No! This was justified!