3

After picking up a few other students, that's when the bus had arrived at an airport. Alec asked the bus driver why there were here. The bus driver had said that the camp was taking place in a different country called Idris. The reason why was because the person needs to get away from the contamination thoughts of being gay.

Emmeline May, a girl sitting next to Alec, scoffed in disgust after he said it. Emmeline had long, blond hair with dark green eyes and fair skin. Emmeline was here for the same reasons as Alec was. She told Alec that she had a pen pal whom she met in her elementary school days and they became good friends. They soon exchanged phone numbers and talked all the way till the last hours of the day. Their friendship had turned into love and Emmeline was so happy when her pen pal had asked her to be her girlfriend. They were currently in a long distance relationship because the girl had moved to Idris last year. They still texted each other and told that they loved one another but missed them every day.

When the bus had stopped, everyone got off the bus with all their stuff. The driver got off and started making a count of how many people were here.

"When I call your name, please step forward here, and we are all going to form a nice, non-gay line." The driver pointed his pen near to where he stood. He had a clipboard tucked under his arm tightly. He took it out and brought his pen near it.

"Kieran Arawn."

Kieran had blue hair, a yellow shirt, jeans, and pale skin stepped to where the driver was. He had a black backpack on with a book tucked under his arm.

"Helen Blackthorn."

Helen had blond, hair that ended into ringlets and was tall.

"Magnus Bane."

Magnus strutted along, looking reluctant, as he went.

"Lily Chen."

Lily was wearing all black and had dark blue streaks in her hair.

"Mark Blackthorn."

Mark was another tall boy with blond hair as well. He was wearing a black shirt that was showing his muscles. He also had on jeans, white tennis shoes, and a checkered duffle bag.

"Emmeline May."

Emmeline stood next to Mark but she was looking down on her phone.

"Alexander Lightwood."

Alec went up but didn't look up at anyone. He didn't want to be rude like how he came off to Raphael.

"Aline Penhallow."

Aline came in with her short, black hair and was wearing a white t-shirt with jeans and converse.

"Raphael Santiago."

Raphael came next and was just looking serious the whole time.

"And last, David Wrayburn."

"It's Diana, my name is Diana Wrayburn."

"Not on the list your not."

"But that is my name!" Diana screamed.

"Just get over here, we're going to be late and the head doesn't like people being late."

Diana sighed in anger and stormed into the line. Alec felt bad for her, people like Diana were seen as aliens or people who were confused about who they are. Really she wasn't, she was just being who she wanted to be and people couldn't respect that.

"Alright, now since we're all here, let's all get into the airport. No running off, remember that this camp is going to save your souls and your lives. It may seem untrusting now but in the end, you will realize that you need help being stirred into the right way."