9

"And we stay together and the two of us worked together to help the others escape from the camp so they could live freely," Jem said.

"We took them here, at first this place was abandoned but after successfully stealing a bunch of cleaning supplies from the camp and maybe taking some furniture from them, we made this place our home."

"What about Tessa?" Alec shyly asked.

"It was another person that we were trying to rescue but she didn't make it because she died after Tessa was born," Will said.

"What was this woman's name? And how did she get pregnant?" Magnus asked.

"Her name was Adele Starkweather, she got pregnant after she and a friend of hers were forced to have sex with each other."

"W-What?" Alec shrieked.

"Malachi had an assistant named Axel Mortmain and Axel projected his ideals of LGBTQ way more harsh than Malachi. He did practices that would force a boy and a girl to be intimate with each other. He thought that would be the best way to "cure" them and Adele was one of them and a friend of hers, Richard Gray."

"By the angel!" Alec shrieked. He could almost see Adele and Richard forced to have sex with each other. Just the two of them, alone in a dark and cold room with a bed in the middle and a plan made by a despicable man.

"After that night, Adele figured out she was pregnant and there wasn't anything she could do since Axel was going to keep Adele at his side even after the baby was born."

"Oh my god..." Magnus said.

"It took us forever to get her out because we were busy trying to get other teenagers out and then when we got to her, she was in labor. We were too late, we couldn't move her because of Tessa," Will said.

"We then helped her through the laboring until Tessa was born but Adele was now weak," Jem said.

"Adele knew that she wasn't going to make it so she told us to take care of her and we did. Ever since then, she's been our little light."

"That's so sweet," Magnus stated.

"It wasn't easy but we pulled through," Will explained.

"Just like how we are going to pull through with getting you two together and out of here," Jem stated.

"Wait, what? How?"

"You guys need to learn how to accept yourselves," Will said.

"And since you guys kissed, it'll be a great start."