10

Time had passed and Alec had never felt so close with Magnus before. Will and Jem had started with exercises of what was it like to realize their sexuality. Will and Jem gave Alec and Magnus guest rooms for the duration they will be here. Alec had heard Magnus scream and when Alec went to go check up on him, Magnus explained that he got his own walk-in closet in his room. Alec had to admit that Magnus was the biggest fashion person there was but he didn't mind it.

Now, Magnus and Alec getting some fresh air. Will and Jem had taken Tessa out to the park so it was just the two of them. They were lying underneath a tree and trying to point out what the clouds look like.

"I think that one looks like Ruby and Sapphire," Magnus said as he pointed to the sky.

"Ruby and Sapphire?" Alec questioned.

"Ruby and Sapphire fuse into Garnet in Steven Universe?" Magnus inquired.

"Steven Universe?"

"Don't tell me that Alexander Lightwood had never heard of Steven Universe?"

"Nope never heard of it."

"That's it, you and I are watching it whether you like it or not," Magnus stated.

He got up and reached his hand which Alec took gladfully. Magnus dragged Alec all the way back to the house and the two were on the couch cuddling with each other. Magnus was flipping through the channels to find Cartoon Network to see if there was this Steven Universe.

"So, what's this show about?"

"It's about a boy named Steven who lives with these three women who call themselves the Crystal Gems. Steven is also a gem because of his mother and he goes through a ton of adventures as he discovers who he is and how to protect Earth," Magnus replied.

"Wow, that does sound cool," Alec said.

"It has an amazing gay couple called Ruby and Sapphire and they are just the best!" Magnus exclaimed.

"It's kind of cool to see representation in kids shows, hopefully, kids will understand that love is love and they or anyone else in this world can be who they are," Alec said.

"That's a good point, Alexander" Magnus declared.

The two snuggled closer to each other and watched how Steven had activated his shield. Alec felt the warmth of Magnus' body radiating on him. Alec didn't mind but he was getting flustered because Magnus freaking Bane was right here. Alec took a big step by laying his head on his shoulder and nuzzling on it a little bit.

"Tired?"

"A little bit..."

"Aw, don't worry, my cintaku, rest for a little bit, we can watch the episode another day," Magnus said softly.

Alec closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.