11

Night came quickly and Jem and Will looked like they were getting ready for some battle.

"Okay, what's going on?" Magnus asked with his arms crossed.

"We're going out to rescue more," Will answered.

"You guys stay here," Jem ordered.

"Okay," Alec said.

"We'll be back as soon as we can," Jem said.

"Alright," Magnus said.

Will and Jem headed out the door, leaving the two men alone.

"I hope they'll be okay," Alec said.

"They've been doing this for years, I'm sure they'll be alright," Magnus replied.

"So, what do you want to do?" Alec said.

"Well, we really haven't gotten to know each other that much so why don't we?" Magnus exclaimed.

"Okay"

Magnus and Alec sat down on the couch. Magnus kept on giving his flirtatious smirk to Alec. He wanted to ask so much more about Magnus but not wanting to get personal.

"So, other than just Indonesian, what other languages do you know?"

"Spanish, Korean, Mandarin, German, French, and Russian," Alec said.

"Impressive, say something to me in all of those languages,"

"Te Amo, Salanghae, Wai ai ni, Ich Liebe Dich, Je t'aime, i ya lyublyu tebya."

"What do they all mean?"

"I love you," Alec said.

Magnus squeezed Alec tightly and started to give many kisses around his face. When he stopped, he cuddled up to him.

"How on earth are you this romantic? And how have you not gotten a boyfriend yet?"

"When I had crushes on guys, it turned out that they were straight and I'm pretty sure if they were gay they wouldn't even go for me."

"Well they're all blind, they don't see how beautiful you are."

"No, you're beautiful."

"I'm not going to fight this so I'm going to end it with saying that you're the beautiful one here and that's final."

"Doesn't mean that I'm going to be giving up."

"Of course, you just have to have a stubborn personality."

The two men chuckled and kissed.