13

After explaining the entire situation to Magnus, now was time to figure out a way to get Jem and Will out. According to Aline and Helen, Jem and Will got inside and found them walking to their room after a day of exercises. Jem and Will dragged them to the sides and explained to them that they can get out of here. The girls took the chance and the four was sprinting to the way out until Camile had spotted them. Camile snitched on them and the whole place was about to be on lockdown. Jem and Will pushed Helen Aline out and gave them quick directions to their house and now they were here.

"Camile, always being a tattletale."

"You know about her?" Aline asked.

"Yes and I wish I didn't," Magnus snapped.

Aline's eyes widened and looked down. Alec placed his hand on Magnus' shoulder and the discussion continued.

"We need a plan to get them out and fast," Helen said.

"But how?" Alec asked.

"Well, for starters, we have this," Helen said as she pulled out a gun.

"Where did you find that?" Aline questioned.

"Underneath that loose floorboard," Helen answered.

"Please don't tell me we're not going to shoot anyone, are we?" Alec shyly asked.

He didn't want to save Will and Jem but he doesn't think that killing is the answer.

"No, but we can use it for an emergency," Helen said.

"And we need to figure out what to do here, "Magnus spoke up.

"What if we get into the front door? Once we're in then we can distract the guards with the gun and when the distraction is on, Alec and Magnus can get in and try to find Will and Jem," Aline said.

"That's...not a bad idea but we need to be careful with the shooting and check to see if we have enough bullets to keep everyone focused on the noise," Alec said.

"We'll try to buy you guys some time so you can get Will and Jem out."

As Helen said, Alec had remembered the rest of the people that were stuck in there as well. It was Will and Jem's goal to have every kid be who they want to be.

"Alexander, what's wrong?" Magnus whispered in his ear.

"I just thought about the others, they might need our help too."

Magnus looked down at the floor and then said: "You're right."

"What are you guys talking about?" Aline asked.

"The others, they could need our help, why don't they come with us?"

"Do you think we'll be able to get them out?" Helen inquired.

"If Will and Jem could do it then why not us?" Alec challenged.