16

Magnus was in awe of what he saw Alec doing. It was like he erased the storm and painted a rainbow for the world to see.

"And what are you going to do about it, Lightwood?" Malachi threated. Insanity was the way that Magnus could describe the look on his face.

Malachi got up and took out a taser from his pocket. He lit it up, the electric flickering and it was headed for Alec. Malachi was getting closer to him and Alec was backing away from him.

"He's completely lost it!" Aline yelled.

Guards circling around him.

"Sir, please calm down!"

"Put that away."

"You're going to hurt yourself with that."

The guards were distracted and everyone started running out of the building. Everyone followed Will and Jem back to the mansion. All of the teens were hugging one another, rejoicing their new found freedom, but most importantly celebrating for just being them.

Eventually, everyone had left to go live their own lives but none of them had ever forgotten what happened.

News went around saying that Malachi was placed in a psychiatric ward and would be there for the rest of his life.

Will and Jem bought the church and made it into a program for parents who have kids that are apart of the LGBTQ community. Their main goal is to get parents to understand that they should love their kids no matter who they are.

They still continued to raise Tessa with much love. Tessa grew up and became an advocate for LGBTQ rights and it was thanks to her that a law was passed to let the community live however they wanted.

Magnus and Alec were the last ones to leave Idris and head back to New York. Alec was reunited with his family, except Robert, and Magnus got to meet Alec's family.

After being boyfriends for six years, Alec, using all the confidence he had, popped the question and Magnus said yes.

They had their wedding Idris so Will and Jem could attend and be the ones to marry them.

Everyone who was in the camp had attended and been rooting for them as they became the most amazing wedded couple anyone had ever seen.

"Aku Cinta Kamu, Alexander."

"Aku Cinta Kamu jugga, Magnus."