Kabanata 24

Ezekiel Chanter Ladesma...

"No please..."I feel nervous,I can't move.It's like a thousand of knives is stabbing me.And my feet is stuck to the ground."Please..."I want to shout but somethings trying to stop me.

I tried to move to stop her.Don't go away please!Fuck I feel like someone's killing me,slowly.Watching my woman.Walking away.

But suddenly I heard someone. "Zeke!Hey bro wake up!"

I curse in my mind and open my eyes slowly.I'm just dreaming,that's a relief.I tried get up but I can't,I want to cuss for the pain.Then someone helped me to fix myself.I felt my body aching.

I saw Drake with Drew.Suddenly I got tensed.Where am I?Hospital.

"He's awake Drake stay here I'll call a doctor."Drew rush to the door.My eyes is stuck to the door where Drew rushed through to call a doctor.

Where is she?I turned my head to Drake.He's seating beside my bed.

"You should rest Zeke."He said when I tried to move my feet but I was shocked when I pull the blanket.My left foot is bandaged with a binder.I can feel the pain but it's better than feeling nothing.

Suddenly I remember the nightmare,I can remember the way she turns her back on me.When she's walking away and I can't do anything.But I'm really thankful that it was only just a dream.I escaped from it.

"Where's Essiralc?"I asked but he ignored me.My forehead starts to  furrow.Suddenly the door opened and Drew with some doctors came in.They checked me.I can see reporters outside this ward.They tried to peek but the doctors closed it for my privacy.

"Where is she?"I asked Drake as the doctor left the room.

"Who?"He asked.He probably knew it,she knows my woman.Fuck I know something happened!I tried to calm down myself.

"I need to see her."

"You can't Ezekiel."

"Why?No one can dictate me Drew.Where is she.I.Need.To.See.Her!"I snorted.

"I said you can't.The reporters are outside and later Chesca will visit you.Zeke kailangan mong ayusin ang sarili mo kung ayaw mong mawala ang lahat ng pinaghirapan mo."

"Fuck!Damn this life!Then where is she?Kung hindi siya pwedeng pumunta dito then I will be the one to find her."

"Zeke stop it bro.Don't be selfish."Drake trying to stop me from getting up.I need to find a way.

"I'm not selfish Drake.I just want to see her if she's okay."

"Of course she is."

"Then where is she.Bakit hindi ninyo sinasabi sa akin kung nasaan siya."I almost want to punch them both.

"Na-nasa bahay ninyo.She's with uncle Martin and with her Dad."

Bigla akong napakalma.I put myself down  to bed.I can feel my heaviness.I breath heavily as I feel the pain in my whole body.Yeah hell!I got car accident.

*

"We're here!"Sigaw ni Lolo Marty.Nauna silang lumabas mula sa sasakyan nila.We just have arrived.The air is so clean,nakakarelax ang Hacienda Montelizalde.Sa mga nadaanan namin masasabi kong napakalawak ng lupain nila dito.