Kabanata 35

Scared

Ezekiel Chanter Ladesma's point of view

"Gosh Zeke you are sick." I was awaken with someone,feeling my forehead.I got disappointed when I saw Chloe instead of my wife that is just standing behind Chloe.I remove Chloe's hand from me and lift my body from bed.

"Zeke I said you are sick.You should rest." Payo sa akin ni Chloe.But then I want those words from my wife.So I was about to stand when she finally stopped me.

"Oo nga Zeke."Sabi niya.

"Ako na ang magpapakain sa'yo Zeke." Chloe insisted.Tinignan ko siya and no response.It is like she doesn't care about me at all.Ganoon ba kadali para sa kaniyang ipaubaya ako sa iba?

"Say ah." Chloe said and I didn't turn my head onto her instead I remain staring at my wife.I was pleading with my own eyes.I want her to take care of me.

"Zeke ah." She repeated and she was about to force me to open my mouth but I prevented.Suddenly I can't stop myself but to spill my  mind out

"I want my wife."  I told her and I directly look onto my woman's eyes.She was stunned.She didn't expect me to say that.But I don't think Chloe knows what I wanted to say.

"Ano ba Zeke hindi pa tayo kasal."She said.

"I said I want my wife to take care of me." I repeated when she was about to turn her back.Fuck I'm desperate.I'm insanely desperate."I said Mrs. Essiralc Ladesma.I want you to take care of me,wife."

I dont care whatever be tha cost.

 “Zeke ano bang sinasabi mo?”Chloe asked.I was about to say something when my genius wife interrupted me.

“Chloe uhm huwag mong pansinin si Zeke,mahilig lang talaga magbiro ‘yan.” 

“Ikaw talaga Zeke.Hindi ka pa rin nagbabago,such a silly man!” And fuck I'm hurt.Badly hurt.So much.

My jaw clenched when she walked away.I suddenly feel the urge to punch someone.I lifted myself off to bed.

"Teka sandali saan ka pupunta?" Tanong sa akin ni Chloe.

"Chloe sa tingin 'ko dapat umuwi ka na muna."Sabi ko but then she furrowed.

"Why?"

"Well I don't think you should be here.It's not your job to take care of me." Humalukipkip ako at pinasadahan ang aking buhok.It's not so easy to handle girls especially my wife.She's a hard headed one.

"Well Zeke I volunteer.I'm willing to take care of you." She stand up and grab my hand to sit but I didn't obey instead I look onto her .

"Please leave.I can handle myself." I hate to do this.I know that she was embarrassed but I know what she's up to.

"Okay but remember to call me if you need something."

"Alright." I answered then she let.I sighed and slowly sit in the other side of my bed.I dont really feel well.Gusto kong may mag-alaga sa akin,medyo hindi pa kasi maayos ang pakiramdam ko since the accident.Hindi pa ako nagpapa-check up this week and my body needs it so bad but I can't leave my wife here with Xavier.

I'm scared.

Scared because he might stole my wife from me.I can't stop being possesive because Essiralc is my reason in my world.

I was awaken with someone knocking to my door.I lift myself from the bed.I slept without even noticing.