Chapter 7

Jennie's POV.

I just arrived here at our mansion in Australia. As the car where I am currently in, approached the tall and magnificent gate, it automatically opened.

The car moved in, through the veranda and now just few steps in stair and I will be entering our house.

"We are here Miss Kim" my driver said and helped himself to step out of the car. I checked my watch it is already 5 pm in the afternoon.

"Please Miss Kim" I just noticed the door opened, he held my hand to manage me in stepping out of the car.

"Thank you" I smiled.
He bowed 90° as his response.

I start walking. Just a few step in stair, enough to reach our main door.

The maids fall in line then payed respect as I walked in.

I really miss the atmosphere here. I close my eyes then take a deep breath.

"New start" I said.
" Please prepare the shower" I commanded

"Tell the driver I will be leaving at exactly 7 pm in the evening" I added.

"Yes ma'am" they responded.

I opened my phone to check it, then I saw my wallpaper.

My lili.

The sudden pain strikes me again and remind me again what happened this dawn.

How is she? I laid my eyes to my wallpaper for a minute, then I felt my tears slowly dropping.

I breath in and out and wiped
my tears with my bare hand.
And quickly change my wallpaper. Sorry Lisa but I really have to do this.

I call the maid, then she immediately arrived.

"Yes Maam?" she politely approaced me.

"Crash this phone, break the simcard do everything. I just don't want to see that phone again" I said and moved myself upstairs.

I know it'll be hard but I have to try.
I know how she hates me now.
I know I hurt her that much.
I know I made her stupid.
But I know that it doesn't change the fact that I really really love her.
It will never change.

Lisa's POV

I just finished my bath and I'm here at her sala. I fixed my clothes, Mina didn't agree that I should leave now. She saw how I need someone who I can talk to.

Well she's right.

"Let's have lunch?" She smile widely.

Wft whats worng with this woman.

" O- okay" I was fucking startled.

I pulled out my shirt then my identification card drop.
Then mina averted her sight into my fallen I.D

I quickly pick my I.D up
Wait? I saw how shocked she is.
It lasted for seconds.
Wait I know my identification card picture was a little unacceptable.

But come on, she don't have to act like that.

"Hey? Is there something wrong?" I waved my right hand to wake up her to the state.

That facial expression.
Aigoooo she's insulting me.

"A-are you a Manoban?" Finally she talked.

I held my I.D and looked at it.
"Yeah. Well, I guess?" I sarcastically replied.

"Are you, the owner of the biggest company here in korea ?" she asked.

" The Manoban group?"
" Your Lalisa Manoban?"
"Your the daughter of the well known business man ?"
"Your the only daughter of Mr. Marco Manoban?"
" Your t--"