Chapter 68 [M]

Lisa's POV

It's 1:00 am but then I didn't receive any call from Jennie. I'm worried.
I am getting anxious and did not notice that I was walking for the whole time in the living room. Well, Rosè just slept at the guest room she's so drowsy.

"Fuck, Jennie" My state brought me mad and urges me to keep checking my phone, still waiting for Jennie's call.

I went to the messages and clicked Jennie's contact number then start typing.

To: Jennie

Hey where are you?
Are you okay?
Please come home or call me to make me sure that you're alright.

Then I quickly turned off the phone.
I crashed myself on the couch while my head is still on Jennie. "Ms. Lalisa? Aren't going to sleep?" A voice uttered from my back. It's the maid.

I get up and fixed my black sweatshirt "I'm still waiting for Jennie." I chuckled.
"Okay, Maam. I'll just proceed to the maids quarter but then if you need something just call me" Her upper body bended down.

"Sure, yeah I will, just go ahead and take your rest" I discoursed

She smiled and made her way to their quarter while I went back on my previous state. I checked the phone and still no reply from Jennie.

I faced palm then went back on my sit. The heck Jennie.

"Lisa?"

"What now?! Just go to sleep!" 

"Hey it's okay, it's me Lia." As soon as I heard her name it startled me. I shrugged of from the couch then start facing through the staircase where she is.

Fuck Lisa what did you do? Is she offended? Well, I hope she's not.

"Are you okay?" She start walking.

"Itty-bitty, 50/50? I think so? Or a sort of.... No. No. I'm not." I shuttered, the heck.

Then she went on the sofa and rested her back while I'm sweating. Still thinking of Jennie. How come she can't even give me a single call. Geeze!

"What's the problem?" I think she noticed my jittery ball game.

"It's Jennie, she's not calling me. I'm worried" Fine. Fine I can't hide it.

"Where is she?"

"Reassuring her friend." Then I froze on my dapple.

"Who?" She became more interrogating, what's wrong with this.

"Jisoo, Jisoo Kim, a best friend talks though." My whole anxiousness releases a deep breath.

She nodded and start scanning my whole body and it is getting more uncomfortable.

"You're getting more ardent Lisa, compared to the last time that we've met." I saw she shifted off from sitting and distinguish her steps, she's getting nigh on my dapple.

"What's wrong?" I pranked co'z she's starting to be unpredictable.

"Can't believe that I have you as my friend, a gorgeous, handsome, attractive human being." Skin shivering snapped my senses now as I felt her index finger on my jawline.

My throat gets sore as her actions became more seductive plus her outwear a oversized white shirt and I don't know if she's wearing anything down there. Fuck

"What if Jennie crash you again? And let this perfectly rounded eyes to be soak again by tears?" Her stares falls out meaningful.

"What if? What ifs" A smirk moved out from my lave. I didn't know that I have this kind of alter ego inside my house.