Chapter 44

Lisa's Pov.

"Okay then, I'll go upstairs. Please settle everything then you can rest." I smiled as I mandate the 5 maids.

I held my nape and then slightly wag it, it's aching.

"It's already 1:06 am" I peeked on my rolex.

"I'll move ahead." I continued.

"Have a good sleep Ms. Lalisa." They said in unison then bowed.

I made my way upstairs, admiring the sets here inside the house as I slowly walk, reminiscing the childhood memories I made here.

As my palm travelled to the cold Handrail of the staircase, flashbacks happened. How my father used to carry me when we go downstairs, how he made time to play and bond with me.

The paintings, the house color, the antiques reminds me of my past.
How our life became almost perfect before dad holds the family's company.

My home.
My safe place.

I stopped when I reached where I was going through, then take a look back down to the main door to the living room and..

I smiled, smile like nothing happened.
Like everything was fine.

Then I went back and approached the timber wood door of my room.
I held the two peace door handle.

I heard the creaking sound as I slowly open the door, exposing my room which lighted only by a lamp on the top of the table beside my King structure sky view bed.

Then the goddess within.
Sleeping soundly.

I laughed inside, hearing that kind of woman's snores" Not obvious on her appearance." I commented.

I closed the door then stir closer to the sleeping woman. I advent then sat on the bed's mattress, close enough to her face.

"Hey, baby." I said in low volume of my voice while I fondle her fluffy cheeks.

So damn innocent and cute when she's in a situation like this. A sleeping angel.

"Hmmm?" She noticed my fondling on her face.

"Really tired huh?" I asked her quickly before she closed her eyes.

She nodded.

"Go fix yourself so we can sleep together." She graded while eyes are close.

I simper as I remembered how she teased me earlier.

"No, I can sleep without changing clothes, I am really tired baby." I said.

"Okay." She said with huskiness on her voice.

She moved giving me the space.
I removed my shoes, then climb up on the bed. I held the blanket and let my lower part of the body be covered.

"Move here." I held her and let her use my forearm as her pillow.

"Goodnight baby." She said and wrapped her arms on my torso.

"Iloveyou Nini" I fixed her hair, then planted a kiss on her head.

"Iloveyou more." Her voice starts to fade out.

I held her closer and hug her tighter.
Savoring the feeling of her body with me and her warmth that comforts me.

Hoping that time froze and let us be like this without pain, without suffering, without crying, without bitterness, without burden but happiness and contentment.

Kai's POV

"Mr. Kim! Mr. Kim!" I shouted here at the front of their house.

"Sir, Mr & Mrs. Kim are already taking their sleep. Please leave and go back tomorrow." The guard stopped me.

But no, what the hell! Mr. Marco must continue assisting my prior investments. I can't lose this.

"Let me talk to him! Tell him It's Kai, their soon to be son-in-law!" I shouted as I tried to take all out the anger I was conveying since Jennie broke up with me.

"Mr. Kai, please don't make a scene here. It is already 1:20 am, all were taking their rest and you also have to." The guard pleaded.

"I wanna talk with the Kims! Isn't it clear? Let th-.."

"Let him." I was elude by that voice.

It's Jennie's father.
Wearing a black robe.
Well, good to know.
I smirked.

"Mr. Kim, finally!" I sighed.

"What brought you here?" he asked without letting me pass by their gate.

"I want-- I want your daughter again. I want to bring her back again to me." I went straight to the point.

"After what you did to her?" He said pointing inside their house.

"I know she will accept me again, we've been for how many years." I proudly stated.

"Go home!" He shouted and keen to my car.

"Mr. Kim please let me have her again?" I begged.

But I can see on his face how he bravely stands on his words.

"Don't worry. My Jennie Kim is with someone who she really loves and her real happiness." He stated.

What? who?
Wtf. It's Lisa!

"Have you ever forgotten how the Manoban's mistreated your family and you will just let Jennie be with them? Are you fucking serious?." I said in disbelief.

"Have you ever forgotten how you use my daughter for your business?" She threw back.

I gritted my teeth, he knows everything.

"Oh come on, did I do that?" I pretended that I don't really know what he is talking about.

"Just go home, there's no place for a gold digger here." She pushed me with his words.

"Mr. You have to go." The guard inserted.

"Let me have her again, Mr. Kim! Please." I pleaded

"Don't use my daughter, find someone you can use. My daughter is worthy enough!" He shouted.

"I was sorry for what I did " I lowered my voice.

"Keep your sorry!" 
"I dont need a cheater like you for my daughter!" 

"But I'll change for her Mr. Just help me bring her back again." I am getting annoyed to this old man, damn!

"Guard assisted him towards his car, he's making a scene." Mr. Kim starts walking.

"Mr. Kim! 
Mr. Kim!
Mr. Kim!" I Shouted.

"Mr. Kim's order is clear Mr. and you don't have any choice but to follow." The guard blocked my vision at Mr. Kim who is making his way in.

"Fuck you!" I cursed the guard who keeps on pushing me away.

"Please, just go home Mr." He said while I started walking to my car that was parked across the road.

What to do?!

"Fuck!fuck!" I kicked the side part of my car.

I don't care if I can't get back Mr. Marco's money. I really want to get my Jennie Kim back.