Chapter 63

Lisa's POV

Fuck thi is getting more frigid. I didn't even bother to move. I might wake this woman up, she looks so tired. But then we must go home.

"Hey Nini" I gave a feel on her cheek.
"It's cold we should put our clothes on" I continued

I saw a little movement of her brows as she groaned. "I'm tired Lili, lets stay" She uttered while her rounds are still steek.

Her felicitation tightened but then my palm continuously making interaction with her shivering cheek. "Mom wants us home" I whispered.

Her head lifted up "It's aching, Lisayahhh~"S­he pouted, she's so cute.

I chuckled "I'm sorry" While both of my hands cup her cheeks.
"Can you carry me? I think I can't walk" She cried right then she let out a small laugh.

"Oh let's see" I take a glimpse on her.
"Now get up, we have to dress ourselves." My hands get touch with her arms as I help her to shrugged off from my top.

Then my feet touch with the numbing bottom while she sat on the desk. "Wear this" I handed her undergrament.

We both put on our clothes.
"Hey come here " She handed me
"What?" I move nigh, then I saw her fingertips landed on the button that was unfinished. 

"There you go" Then she gave me her smile, her smile that makes me fall in love a million times. "Thank you" I mouthed, then her sudden action startled me as she held my torso then her arms wrapped on my waist.
"Thank you baby" I heard her words that really made my heart flutter while her face were buried on my chest.

"For what?" I tried not to catch what she was up to because I wanna hear it again. "Thank you for accepting me again" Then her voice cracked

"Please don't cry" My palms started fondling her back to make her feel that it was all fine.

Honestly what she did really get rid of my life again, but then I really love her. Nothing can change that.

"I thought I can never have you back again" I noticed how my clothes started to be soaked by her saline.

"But then you have me again" My words became more meaningful.

She pulled out " I love you" She looked into my eyes intently.

"I love you the most" Then my lips get a quick touch with her insolence.
I hoist "Let's go baby" I held her chin then she gave me a sweet beam.

My hand scanned my bag looking for my keys, but then I wasn't able to descry my car keys. 

"Hang on there baby" I looked at her.
"Why?" She responded with her tired face, we have to arrive home, she looks so drowsy.

I get touch with my pockets "Where the hell.." I was starting to pissed off.

"The what?" She started to worry.
"The keys, I can't find it." I sighed.

"Where did you place those keys?" Then she let herself moved down, struggling to walk towards me.

"Hey stop, just take a seat." I reached her and held her arms.
"Where did you throw those keys? Gosh Manoban." She playfully slap my nape.

"Calm down, lets move there" I assisted her direction to the couch.

She was totally struggling. Holy shit what did I do to her? I am worried but then I don't have any guts to discuss, as I remembered the reason why she walk like this.

"Here, take a seat, I'll go get my extra keys." Then she settled down.

"Where are you going?" She held the tip of my sleeves causing me to stop unplanned.

"What's wrong? I'll be going to the security, then ask some help" My hands get touch with her fingertips that held me to stay.

"What if there is something creepy around here?" Her facial expression was totally unexpected.

I laughed "Come on Nini, there's nothing to be afraid of, I'll be quick I promise." I planted a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm coming with you." She grabbed my waist as she tried to stood up but she scrabbled.

"What the..." I catch her from the risk that she might end up falling to the couch oppressively.

"I told you to stay" Then slowly I put her down.

"Aigooo~" she bunch.
"I'll be qu-...

"Lisa?" That voice cut me off, making my face swirl to door.

"Hey, Lia." I let go off Jennie's hands. "Who is she?" Jennie whispered.
"She's Lia"

"What are you doing here?" I walked closer.
"Auntie Carol asked me to come over and pick you guys up." Her shoulder shrugged making more visible with her oversized black hoodie.

I slightly massage my temples. "Geeze, right timing, I've lost my keys." Embarrassment, like hell.

"Right, Auntie allowed me to ride your car." She wagged the keys on her index finger. "Let's go?" Her eyes make contact.

"Yeah, lets go."
"I'll be going first just follow me,okay?" She asked

"Sure" I briefly smiled

Then she starts taking steps away from my office. "Who was that again?" My eyes landed on her interrogating rounds.
"That was Lia, my friend from Busan." I shifted closer to her dapple.

"Are you attracted to her?" She crossed arms. Fuck what's wrong with her, she became dreadful all of a sudden.

"No." I directly spoken then held her arms. "Shit, what was that for?" I cursed as she whacked me. 

"I can handle myself." She stood up even though she struggles.

"Ops." My hands move attempted to held her as she almost crashed down.

"Get your hands off me." She rolled her eyes.

"Hey Nini." I tried to make her face back again on me as she make way through the door. "Jennie Kim!" I shouted as she fully moved out from my chamber.

Woahhh. What's happening to her, I didn't do anything, all of a sudden she turned her bitchy side on.

I took a peek on my rolex "Gosh, it's 3 am" I murmured, then my gaze averted then landed on my bag and I quickly picked it up.

My office was a mess, as the papers crashed down, my laptop, the pencil holder. Well I did that, leaving the desk empty. "Well I think, I should fix that tommorow." I chuckled.

Another great night.