Chapter 58

Jennie's POV

My hands are gripping the steering wheel as I patiently wait for Jisoo's call. It's already 6:00 pm, still no call and sign of that chikin.

I held my nape and tilted it both side. "Jisoo where are you." I whispered as my eyes were busy scanning at the main entrance of the building, hoping Jisoo would come out any minute.

I didn't waste any moment, I really want to talk to her. I can't let another day pass without her beside me.

She's my life, Lisa is my life.

*Ringggggg* 

I prompted to reach out the phone from the glove compartment.

"Hello?" I said as held it on my ears.

"Hey sweetheart" 

"Oh, hey Mom" My voice broke down, I was expecting that it was Jisoo.

"How are you?" She asked

Do I have to tell her what is happening to me? No, I shouldn't.

"I'm fine, doing so good Mom" I nervously laughed

"That's good to hear, what about you and Lisa?" Mom with her excited tone

Actually I really don't know what is happening between us.

I sighed "Of course we are okay mom, more than okay." I lied.

"I see, so when is the wedding?" 

"What?!" I shouted

What wedding? They are already thinking about the wedding? Too advance.

"Your wedding, your wedding with Lalisa" She see-through

No, I have to think of another topic. I can't answer her question.

I crimped my eyes "Hey mom, how is the company going?" I switched the topic.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, our company is back to us again" I noticed the  relief in her voice.

I thought it was stuck with the Manoban group?

"How come?" I'm confused

"The Manoban group arranged everything and rectified the misunderstandings between our company with them" 

It is because of Lisa, I know.

"But then we are sad because of Marco's death, sure he did a lot of mistakes but he was a friend of your father" She added.

"Lisa never failed to amaze us. She hold with her promise that she will do everything for our company and literary she did, I'm so thankful." She left my mind filled with questions.

How can Lisa still manage to hold her promises even though we are not in a good state? I thought she doesn't care about me anymore.

"Yeah" I answered briefly while I am trying to answer the questions in my mind.

"Nayeon will be visiting you there this week" She notified me.

"Oh, really? Well, that's good" I giggled.

"She really miss you and she can't wait to see you." Mom stated

"I also miss her, you, and dad" Then I went out of blue, as I miss them, the house, my room, the kitchen.
"Well, visit here as soon as possible." Mom suggested.

I laughed but then turned out solemn as I remembered our state.

"With Lisa!" Someone shouted.
I laughed "Of course dad." I exclaimed.