Chapter 18

Lisa's Pov.

"Aigoooo" I sighed as I sat at my office chair and just played it for a while.

Just what happened yesterday really bothers me last night up to this morning.

"Ms. Manoban?" I arranged my seatt and looked up to see who called me.

"Oh Ms. CL" I stood up and bowed.

She walked and make herself comfortable at the couch. She crossed her legs while I went back to my chair and opened my laptop pretending to be busy on something.

"So, how's Ms. Kim's choice of the venue and how could it be?" She said focusing to my direction.

"Well she already chosen." I said without looking at her.

"Good, looks like you are starting to take things seriously" she smirked.

"Well" I leaned my back and turned my gaze at her.

"Well, I guess you should be happy with that." I said lifting my chin up.

She doesn't even know how I controlled myself having Jennie's presence.

"Ms. Kim is one of our biggest client, you should do everything that will make her day the most memorable." She ordered.

For a hundred times.
Yes I know, I have to.
Even though it kills me inside.

"I know." I tilted my head.

"So, start finding a perfect wedding gown for her." She said.

She's always looks perfect in any suit CL. Never underestimate the beauty of Jennie Kim

"I will." I leaned both of arms at my wooden table and start playing with my ballpen.

She stood up

"That's it, just make sure you won't failed me this time, don't bring down my name and the name of my company" She warned me

I didn't say anything and just watched her taking her steps outside here in my office.

Mina's POV

I am now walking in the busy street of Korea. Heading to the department store.

I'm still thinking how Lisa acted yesterday.

"Stupid" I whispered.

I am approaching the main door of the store when ..

"Oh, sorry, sorry, you go first" the woman said as we both touch the  cold and silver knob of the glass door.

"No, you should go first." I said.

I notice how her facial expression change as she finally faced me.

"You look familiar" she said pointing at me.

Wait.. in this the woman I've bumped in here years ago?

Yes she is.

"Oh, right" I laughed

"Have we met before?" She asked.

"I guess so? if I'm not mistaken we meet here years ago" I scratched my nape.

"What is your name again?" she tried to remember me.

Well that's cute, seeing her curious facial expression.

"Mina, It's Mina" I smiled, warming both of my hands as I let it entered in my coats pocket.

"Well, I'm Seulgi" she smiled back.

Seeing her smile wakes up my heart again. I can't understand the happiness I am feeling right now.

She's cute.
Gorgeous
Attractive
Quite cool.