Chapter 1: Luke's Concert

Michaela's POV:

I guess I should introduce my self so you guys know some background. I'm I'm a lonely young girl and I currently live in an orphanage. My parents both passed away when I was real young so I've been here ever since. I was born in Tifton, Georgia (yes it's a real town in Georgia) but I grew up most of my life in Ohio. I've never been adopted and probably never will be because I was raised country as could be. Most shirts I own have at least so camo on it which isn't the girly type that everyone wants when they have a daughter. I despise wearing high heels and wear my boots as much as possible. Anyways back to the story.

Tonight I'm wearing a long sleeve camo shirt with my soft dirty blonde hair down and my cabelas hat. I found a nicer pair of jeans and put my boots on then grabbed my favorite belt and buckle to go with it. I brushed my hair once more and brushed my teeth then we were off the arena.

Anyways, tonight's finally the night that I get to see Luke Bryan in concert. I was actually lucky enough to get pit tickets and I can't wait to be that close to him. He honestly seems like such a nice guy I hope I get to actually meet him one day. My friend Matt is coming with me. The woman who runs our orphanage never lets us go anywhere alone but Matt is really sweet to me so I like that he came with me instead of someone else.

We made it to the venue and we got there a little early so we decided to walk around for a little while before we got out tickets. Matt and I found the merch table and I saw someone who looked like Hunter or vanilla. I tapped their shoulder and it turned out to be Hunter. "Hey darlin." He smiled. "Wow, you're Hunter I can't believe I found you." I laughed. "Well ain't you a sweetheart. What's your name?" He asked. "Michaela Elizabeth Williams." I told him. "Pretty name for a cute young girl like yourself." He smiled. "So where y'all from?" He asked noticing Matt. "Oh this is Matt. And we're from here, Ohio." "Well nice to meet you buddy. Where are your seats?" "Umm upper level I think. Best we could get since the better are ones are too expensive. Ms. Johanna is very cheap." "Who's that?" Hunter asked us confused.

"She's the lady that runs our orphanage." I explained. "Well I'm sorry to hear that y'all." He half smiled. "Hey how would you like to hang with me during the show? Both of you. I'll be right in front of the stage because I do security but there's fencing and you guys can hang out." He suggested. "Really you'd do that?" I asked. I was shocked I was hearing that. "Sure, I think this would help." He handed us two meet n greet passes. "Oh we can't take these." Matt gently pushed his hand away. "Oh come on it's the least I could do. Please take it." He begged.

"Fine. But you've done enough. Thanks Hunter." Matt smiled. He smiled right back. "Is it okay if I give you a hug." I asked. "I'd be sad if you didn't" he said. I gave him a hug as tight as I could. "You're so lucky you get to work with Luke and travel so much. It must be amazing going from place to place." I chuckled. "Yeah it's fun. Anyways, are you guys gonna stay up front with me?" He asked. I bit my lip and looked at Matt, he's a little older than me so I try to do what he wants too. He's pretty much my big brother so I always want to be as close as him as possible. "Yeah we'd love to. And thanks the for meet n greet passes." Matt replied.

"Great. I'll meet y'all at the meet n greet tent. Uhh right now I gotta go but I'll meet y'all there and I'll take you guys into the arena with me after that. Sound good?" "Yeah. I can't believe this. Thank you Hunter." I smiled.

After walking around a little more and buying some merch, it was time to make our way to the meet n greet tent. Matt and I got on line and he was before me. I kept looking for Hunter but didn't see him. Soon enough it was time to meet my idol. Luke Bryan.

A/N: hey y'all this is my first story and it's just a fanfic so no hate. Tell me what you think and what I could do to make it better.