Bullets on the knee

All of them were busy fighting off the newly arrived bunch when suddenly the sound of bullets began to echo through out the house.

Bullets were literally showering from the stairs.

One by one all of the rogues were falling down as the bullets hit their knees and arms.

The aim was so accurate that not even one of them died, but only fell down, weak enough , not to fight back.

Even though Jisoo knew who it was, she still turned, just to see him in action.

And trust me,  she never ever regretted it.

There he was, another new joint emitting smoke from  its place in between  his lips, eyes red, but not out of focus.

standing in the middle of the stairs,

An assault rifle in one hand, he was holding the heavy thing like a toy as he shot bullet after bullet without a gap.

When he saw a few of the rogues dodge and start coming near the stairs, he said in a not so loud voice.

"JK,  cover. "

That was all the youngest needed to hear.

Removing himself from the tight grip and giving a kick to the guy holding him, JK ran to his hyung's side.

They started to slowly descend the stairs,

In mere fifteen minutes , the fight was over.

"You should have taken the gun put earlier you know? "
Suga said as he looked around the guys lying around.

Some with broken limbs, while others with bullets on their knees or arms.

"Was feeling lazy. "
The eldest replied curtly as he reloaded his gun, adjusting it.

"What?! "
Joy asked  dramatically.

"Stop being dramatic Joy,  this dude was just waiting for his roll to finish"

Wendy said as she looked at the eldest who just nodded his head with an amused smirk as he once again looked at his gun, doing something with the trigger.

"Really?! "
Jennie asked, sarcasm and surprise written all over her face.

"Unfortunately,  Noona's right....Jen.. "
Taehyung answers his girlfriend's question with a simple smile.

"Hyung's like that,  let it be."

Namjoon said, shrugging it off.

"Y'all are weird as hell."
Was all Rośe  could utter as she looked at each one of them.

From the pale skinned Suga, Clumsy leader, crazy youngest, her boyfriend, their two girls,

and the eldest who was standing there with a blank expression as if the man who had just now showered bullets was someone else.

"Yeah. We all are.. you see.. "
Jungkook said with a small smile, despite the situation they were in.

That was when they noticed one of the rogues get up..

As Suga walked towards him, they could see fear in the rogue's eyes.

"We know who sent you, but tell me what was the mission you were sent for. "
The paler guy said as he bent down to his level.

"To k-kill a-all and r-r-retrieve the d-disc.. "
The man stuttered.

"Leave before I change my mind. "
Was all Suga said as he got up and turned towards the others.