The End 3 •

"Hya!

"Hah!"

"One two three, bow!"

The students in their white uniforms once again bowed to their master, as they were now allowed to leave since that day's class was now over.

"Jungkook? Are you done? "
Lisa asked as she walked in to the room calling for her boyfriend who was apparently busy talking to some of his students about an upcoming competition.

"Yeah, this was the last batch for today right? "
He asked back walking towards the changing room.

"Yeah....oooooh look at dem abs boii"
Lisa teased him as she stood there, leaning onto the room's wall.

He simply chuckled at her, shaking his head as he removed his sweaty Taekwondo uniform and then put it in his duffel bag.

"Oh right, is there anyone new in the morning session? "
He asked as he remembered the new form that he had admitted in their file.

"Yep there is one. I was surprised someone new enrolled for the mixed martial arts class. She is good though, already is versed in karate and Kung Fu. Plus has some base in boxing as well. "
Lisa replied as she locked the training room's door behind them.

"Hmm that's good. "

"Yeah right, Hobi oppa had called, he said he wants you guys to go with him and Namjoon oppa since they are going today's for seeing the suit. The wedding is in just two weeks now after all. "
Lisa spoke again, now that they were entering the office room, to pick up her stuff.

"Hmm okay, what about Jin hyung? Is he coming right now? "
Jungkook enquired as helped Lisa pack up her things.

"Jisoo Unnie said she'll go pick him up, they still have to go visit the caterers. "
They were now outside the building.

"That's good. It's nice they are still friends. I was afraid hyung wouldn't be able to stop himself from doing it when he restarted. "

"Yeah, but unnie's been a good help to him. She too has been improving in her anxiety and trust issues. Just like Namjoon oppa said, they really can heal each other... "
Lisa marvelled as she seated herself behind him on his bike, wearing her helmet.

"Right.."
Jungkook smiled, before turning on the key, as Lisa held on to him tight as she sat.

"Jennie-ah, did you check the flower arrangements? Jin hyung had called me, he said he will be coming from the cafe soon. He wanted me to taste the cupcakes for the wedding, and also which flavor for the wedding cake."
Taehyung spoke as he looked through his list once again.

Only four days were left, and by now most of the things on his checklist were done.

Dress. Check
They had already decided. The altercations were a week ago.

Drinks. Check.
Already arranged.

Guest list. Check.
There were already very few. It was done in just a day.

Location. Check
The hotel has been booked and so were the tickets.

Main course. Check.
The hotel was providing it. And the deserts were from Jin hyung's cafe.

Music. Check.
Jisoo Unnie had already arranged it.

It seems things were very much going according to the plans. Tae-hyung smiled to himself as he checked things off his planner.

He then forwarded the list to Jimin, his business partner, before turning to his girlfriend who seemed to be busy swiping through images of the flowers they had finalised for the D-day.

"Are the arrangements okay? "

He asked once again as he moved towards her..

"Mhm..yea.. "
She still seemed to be sifting through the slides when she felt two warm arms envelope her from behind, his face resting on her shoulders as he hugged her from the back.

"Tae, leave me, we are still in the office! "
She said even though she she didn't really want him to...

"Oh.. We are in the office right.... But it seems someone has locked the door.  Oops! "
Taehyung tilted his head to the side, making an innocent face as he snuggled closer to her warmth.

"You kid "
She smiled as she turned around, now  facing him.

"Should we also go have a wedding? "
He asked, smiling at her, holding her even closer.

"Let's wait Tae, let's wait just a bit more "
She smiled warmly, looking him in the eye, as her hands slowly held the sides of his head, bringing his face closer to hers.

Despite having him bend down, she still had to stand on her tip toes as she slowly gave him a lasting kiss on the forehead, her eyes closed.

He was as red as a tomato when she opened her eyes, like a kid.

"You still get flustered huh? "
She laughed as she walked away, collecting some of the files from the table while he stood there frozen for a minute, composing himself back again.

"Yah! That's because each of our kisses are as precious as our first one to me you know! And there you go leaving me again. "
He whined as he saw her walking towards the locked office door, unlocking it as she laughed.

"haha you are the cutest babe. "
She smiled, turning around sending him a flying kiss before leaving his office to go back to hers.

"hmpf. Heartless woman. "
His face however was a contrast to his words as he clasped his chest at her cute action, as he walked back to his desk smiling, thinking about her.