Cigarettes and Messages.

"I did sent it to them, but we won't get the reply by today.."
Yoongi said, turning in his swivel chair to face the others.

"Hm.. it's okay."
Hoseok shrugged.

"Do you think they will believe us? "
Taehyung was still doubtful, rememberong their last encounter.

"We can only hope.. "
Momo was negative since her breakdown..

"No, they will believe in us. "
Jungkook said, definite.

He and Lisa had returned to the room an hour earlier only to see his hyungs and the girls, trying their best to calm themselves.

It did take an hour for them to become normal, and like Jungkook, instead of lamenting, it was anger and revenge that filled their mind.

And he had to accept that no matter how negative those emotions are usually, today it was something that actually led them to compose themselves and think straight.

Lee was wrong, anger doesn't always make you blind.

"Let's wait for a while, if their is no response, we take action on our own."

Namjoon said before walking out of the room.

___________

(next day)

It was another regular day in Yoongi's double life.

He was at the counter, tracking the bug the had put in the fake disc.

It seemed like Lee had already found it, cause the tracker was forever in some building called Bighit agency .

"Thwack! "
The sound of a cigarette packet being thrown against the counter captured Yoongi's attention as he looked up to see a man in full black suit standing there looking at him intently.

"I want to pay for it. "
He said in a gruff voice.

Yoongi nodded nonchalantly before checking the bar code with the bar code reader.

"1,500 Won sir. "
He said, looking at the guy without any emotion.

His usual stoic face changed a bit as he heard what the man said next.

"3 dollars. Suga. "

The man then handed him the bills and walked out.

Yoongi's eyes followed him.

The man walked across the street and opens the backseat of a black minivan and got in.

The car them reversed and before driving off, the driver seat's window rolled down halfway, and the face sitting inside looked at him with a smirk.

And then they were gone. The car, the man, the driver, all of it.

Chanyeol.

How can he not forget that slight smirk.

Yoongi looked down at the bills the man has payed.

And as he expected, there was a a letter folded vertically, rolled in between two stocked together notes that were forming an envelope.

An old trick. Technology was obviously too exposed to being tracked down, but not these little pieces of paper.

He slowly unfolded it, careful not to tear the extremely thin sheet.

"Mission accepted."

It was written in black letters and below it was a link to a database.

The name and the password also present.

That day the convenience store closed an hour early.

-------------

"They kind of believe us now hyung, it's even better that they are ready to help us.. "

Yoonginhad a small smile as he turned towards Jin who was sitting behind him.

"That's good, what do you think,Joon?"

Seokjin asked after patting Yoongi's back.

"It's a good thing we can actually gather their support,
Inside Intel is always valuable, and to think our misunderstandings are over is also another great thing."
Namjoon was happy that the things were going according to his plan now.

"Let's proceed then according to our plan.. "
He said before walking out of the digital base.

The next one week,  a lot of cigarettes were brought and sold and a lot of information  shared.

Direct contact was not an option and the method even though time taking was effective in transferring data between the two groups.

Everyone was now getting the whiff of the end coming near.

No one new what was going to be the end of all of this, but one thing was sure in Namjoon's mind.

He and his boys were going to make it alive no matter what.

-to be continued -

I'm sorry for not updating for such long😭😭😭, I had a looooootttt of things on my hands, and I'm really sorry for this lame and short chapter! 😭😭😭😭😭
Please forgive me y'all!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Once again thanks a looooootttt for reading my lame little book 😅😅and actually being patient with me throughout till here, we are almost near and trust me when I say you are all precious little gems to me!!! 😆😆😆😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Love all of you reading this and I hope all of you have a wonderful day 😁😁😁😁😁