-3

"Hope, storage clear. You can set it up now. "
Wendy spoke into the mic as she rechecked the camera of the storage room.

"Suga. How's it for V and Ruby? "
She asked as she turned around her swinging chair to face the pale man who was doing something with his in ear.

"They are on position, Ruby has started her work, V is nearby. "
He updated his partner.

"K. "

"Target arrived. Start. "
She swirled her chair once again towards the monitor.

"Roger "
Both of answered before carefully looking behind themselves as they saw a man come up at the bar counter.

"Wait. Doesn't he have someone like a protection or something? "
Ruby was doubtful  as she spoke into the mic.

"No he doesn't. It's like coming to his home for him Ruby. Basically all their goons are right now disguised as chefs  in the kitchen here. Almost thirty of them in that place. "
Suga replied into the mic.

"OK."

Each on one  end of the counter  they silently and carefully observed the man who just came up.

Surprisingly he was older than they expected.

Mid forties, brown, slick black, gelled hair, brown loafers and a flower printed Hawaiian print shirt.

He glanced at his gold plated watch before ordering his drink unknown to the eyes watching him.

He was waiting for his drink while observing the dance floor when the girl previously seated at the end of the counter moved over to him.

Undoubtedly, she was indeed gorgeously sexy.  Hot with her cat like features and perfect body.

But to their surprise, he didn't spare a glance.

" The name's Ruby,

Got a little time with me? "
She slowly asked, twisting her words with her red tinted lips, asking him to read between the lines...

"Darling, not tonight. And, the name's Seth. "
He said in a low tone.

She leaned over, making herself look bolder in her body hugging dress, revealing the olive skin of her chest.

"Are you sure? "
Her eyes were inviting.

And yet there was not a slight difference in his demeanor.

Leaning forward, he whispered in her ears.
"Damn sure. And  'Ruby', I don't look for girls, never has, never will. "

Saying this , he leaned back to his seat, taking a sip of his newly served sour whisky. While Ruby walked off, looking a bit surprised.

"Info alert. Immediate change needed.
This guy rolls the other way Suga. Can't inflict."
She spoke into her mic as she moved to the second floor from where she could have a clear view of the bar counter.

It took Suga hardly a minute to send the next command.

"Ruby can't continue. He rolls the other way. Trade master, we need you to engage now. Make sure you get his phone number. We need him to call you ."

"Starting now."

V looked towards the upper floor to look at Ruby once before moving towards where their target was seated.

"One sour whisky. "
He ordered before sitting right next to  Seth.

There was indeed a change in his behaviour as he saw the man who just sat next to him.