Mission Commence

Blank.

That's how Rośe's mind was when she woke up from her forced slumber.

All she remembered was getting out of the loft and then hearing Jimin's voice scream her name.

At first it didn't make sense, but them slowly realisation dawned upon her and she started panicking, yelling the word 'HELP ' loudly.

She couldn't see anything or even move her hands.

Suddenly she felt a loud screeching noise, as if something was being dragged through the floor.

She almost freaked out when she felt something or someone  nudge her shoulder.

And then a voice spoke to her, almost a whisper.

It was Jisoo.

"Chaeyoung-ah.... Shhhhh.. don't make any noise.... they are not here right now, but may comeback to put the clothes in our mouth. "

"Unnie... is that you? And what do you mean by clothes? "
She asked slowly leaning towards the direction of the voice.

"Yes.. it's me Jisoo Unnie... don't be scared... we will surely get out of here...

They had clothes stuffed in our mouth when I woke up, but then took it out God knows why. "

"But Unnie what about others... where are they... did these people do anything to them?

No wait.. who are these guys? And why have they kidnapped us? 

Is it related to our past?

Why are we here?

What are they going to do with us? "

Rośe felt her tears soak the black colored cloth that was covering her eyes, obstructing her vision.

"Chae... calm down..... Lisa and Jennie are also next to us... but they aren't awake till now.. and we can't wake them up... it will catch their attention.

Upto what I've heard.. they don't know who we are or whatever our past is.. they just keep mentioning a certain name. "

Jisoo said, confused.

"Name?  What name?"

Rośe asked in a small whisper.

"Emperor"

"Emperor?"
They heard Lisa's groggy voice speak from the other side of Rośe.

She was still a bit dizzy from the drug when she suddenly heard the word Emperor.
And sure to say, that was enough to bring her back to her senses.

"Lisa you are awake! "Rośe said in a low whisper.
Relieved that now only Jennie was left, and once she also woke up, they could try and escape.

"Yes.. Unnie.. but where are we... and who are they? Why did you tell Emperor?"

She had quite a few questions regarding the last word she heard.

"Me or Jisoo Unnie, none of us have any idea where we are....it seems like it was Emperor who made these people kidnap us... "
Rośe's voice was as low as she could make it,
her head trying to lean towards the direction of Lisa's voice, trying to locate the younger girl's face properly .

"Wait.. you guys know who this Emperor is? "
There was a mixture of both surprise and confusion in Jisoo's voice.

"Emperor the one who was sending those threats to Jimin and his friends. "
Rośe said, trying to make the eldest understand.