The right hand and last help.

I'm extremely sorry for not having updated for so long, but trust me I had been terribly demotivated to continue writing this story, I even thought of unpublishing and deleting the entire thing itself, the lack of visible support could be a huge drawback for any writers imagination.

PLEASE DO NOT BE SILENT READER,  PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT.

If you like the story, please vote and also it is a huge help if you could comment your honest opinions as well, I'm still and amateur and I love getting reviews on my chapters, wether positive or negative. Please do not be a silent reader, if you are hesitant to comment please vote if you honestly like the story.

So here we go. -

_____________

Yoongi was quick to decipher the codes given to him, he frowned a bit as he looked at the carrier.

This time there was no member of EXO while getting the cigarette bills, he had become accustomed to seeing one  of the twelve everytime he got the secret codes.  And this time instead of the usual cigarettes , the bouncer bought a lighter and a blade.

And for some reason, it gave him a bad feeling as he took the bills and gave the receipt.

The closed sign once again adorned the glass door of the convenience store as he locked the door and started walking towards the parking lot to get his two wheeler, another part of his cover.

He was maybe ten steps away from the vehicle when he started feeling the unwanted  presence of someone behind him.

Yoongi stopped in his tracks, his fingers tightening their grasp on the vehicle's key, that had a hidden pocket knife as well as a GPS tracker on it.

And then the sound of the human body getting hit and a car roughly reversing it's way out of the parking lot with a screeching noise only made him grip it more.

He slowly turned back, only to see a panting Jungkook and two men lying unconscious on the cemented floor of the parking lot.

Yoongi didn't say a word, turned and brought the scooter to life, it's headlights flashing a bright yellow, and as if on cue, Jungkook sat on the passenger seat behind him, without a word.The speeded out of the lot to the highway.

"Start"

That was the only word Jungkook needed to start his secretary Fe of the story.

"When you were gone, Seungwan noona got a secret message, Lee found out that EXO was helping us, but they still haven't given out on what they were helping, so he is clueless ,and after that she told that people may come behind you since you are the one farthest from our base- I mean home, so that's why -"

"Namjoon sent you here to protect me"
Yoongi finished the younger's sentence. And without a doubt he was right.

"Exactly, and he was right "

Afterall  Yoongi knew their leader very well, the members safety was always Joon's first priority .

So that expains their absence.. .... So does this code contain the reason?

I will have to be cautious then....

Yoongi's hand unconsciously went to his wallet that was in the front pocket of his grey, worn out jeans.

-----()-----

(30 minutes later)

"Can I ? "
Yoongi turned towards others in the digital base, looking for approval, specifically at the four girls who were going to play the major roles in what they were about to do.