1. Be alright

Ariana Mendes is a 16 year old girl living with her mum. She is well known due to her older brother being part of magcon and herself being popular online. She regularly posts singing videos and has her own you tube channel. She will get stopped and asked for pictures but she is more then happy to. Ariana's best friend is called Erin, they do absolutely everything together.
Ariana and Shawn have a vey love/hate relationship as since their Father ran away when they were young Shawn got very upset and would hang out with his friends a lot more and eventually moved out without even telling. Ariana's mother is very sick but does the best she can to look after her. Her mother struggles with COPD.
"Lung conditions defined by an inability to exhale normally, which causes difficulty breathing. Chronic bronchitis: A form of COPD characterized by a chronic productive cough. Emphysema: Lung damage allows air to be trapped in the lungs in this form of COPD"

It's now been 2 years since Ariana last saw Shawn, since then she developed extreme anxiety and used to cut because of it- thighs only.
However since growing a fan base she has grown out of it a little and is becoming more confident.

*Friday morning*
(Ariana's PoV)

I had not long woken up it was a sunny day however not to hot as summer was due to start in a month.
I had 2 lessons at college today and then I would come home film a video then upload it.

I get up from my bed, although I really didn't want to, and pull on some high waisted jeans with a crop top. I put my hair half up and half down and put some makeup on.

A little while later I was ready.
I go downstairs and grab an apple before saying bye to my mum and meeting Erin at the bottom of my drive way as she lived not far from me.

I hug her and smile "hey Erin"
And she smiles back "Hey girl! Have any idea what song your gonna upload tonight?" She smiles

"Uh yeah! I was thinking 'be alright' by Justin?" I ask her smiling

"YASSSSS GIRL!!!" Erin exclaims giving me the go ahead.

We laugh together whilst walking to college. We arrive and walk over to our friendship group and I take various Snapchat videos throughout the day.

*meanwhile with magcon*
(Shawns PoV)

"SHAWN!! WAKEY WAKEY!!!" Cameron shouted jumping up and down on the sofa bed.

All the magcon boys had stayed over Cameron's house last night as they were planning the next magcon tour.

"ARGHHH" I screamed and sat up. Staring back at me was Cameron, Nash and Taylor with grins on their faces.

"God sake guys it's only 8am!!" I groan. I was a huge morning person. Similar to Ariana, if only I knew her well.

"Well we have a tour we need to be discussing, all the other guys are getting ready. So we thought we'd wake you as Bart will be here soon" Cameron smiles cheekily.

"Well thanks. But do it nicer next time!!" I laugh before getting up with them and getting ready.

(Cameron's PoV)

"I heard that Bart is thinking about having someone else join us on tour." He says sitting down on the sofa as Shawn walks away.

"Really? Let's hope it's a girl.." he winks jokingly at Cameron.

"It would be company for mahogany! We all need to have a think about it" he shrugs