46. Tour day

(Ariana's POV)

My alarm went off at 7am.. urgh.

Wait... BREATHIN IS OUT!!!

I need to get up ASAP and take a cute selfie to promote it....

We had to leave the house by 9 am to get to the venue and have sound checks.

I get up and shower before walking back to my room and getting dressed.

I do my makeup and stuff my last bits into my suitcase.

Mahogany walks into my room and says

"The boys wanna grab a McDonald's breakfast before we go to the arena" she laughs and sits on my bed.

I shake my head and laugh.

"All they do is eat!" I laugh.

I had my hair all down and straight with a full face of makeup.

I had on a white crop top and some high waisted jeans. I was going to change into an oversized hoodie and knee high boots when we got there for the meet and greet as I was known for those outfits.
I would only change for when I'm singing for a few songs.

The event was more personal then a huge concert so there wasn't any major outfits and lightings but it was still pretty big.

"You look so hot! Hayes is gonna be so mad he fucked up" mahogany said.

"He did what he did" I shrug and sigh.

"Now that I look cute I can take a selfie to promote Breathin!" I laughs.

Mahogany smiles and holds my camera light up to help me get good lighting.

@AriMendes:
Breathin is out now! I hope you all love it, it's very personal !🖤 I can't wait to meet some of you later today too!!!

@AriMendes:Breathin is out now! I hope you all love it, it's very personal !🖤 I can't wait to meet some of you later today too!!!

Liked by HayesGrier, MaddisonBeer and 7,543,801 others.
@ShawnMendes: I'm so proud of you..🖤🙌🏻
@ErinJones: ILY GIRL, I HAVE IT ON 🖤REPEAT!!
@Arianatoroops5: Okgomgomgomgomg...
@MaggieL: my single is out soon to.👌🏻
@MatthewEspinosa: I LOVE THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL I LOVE IT I LOVE IT..🎼
@JaySmith: 🔥🔥

I smile at all the love I was receiving and notice that the boy Jay I met the other day liked it.
Shawn walks in and hugs me tightly.

"Mum would be beyond proud of you.." He smiles.

"I know" I smile and close my eyes hugging him tightly.

I had my necklace on since the day it happened and I didn't plan on removing it.

I was gonna be sad to leave this place but I was also excited to move to North Carolina.

Shawn kisses my head and says "we need to leave soon" before walking downstairs.