70. TCA 1/3

(Ariana's POV)

It is the day of the awards.
Me and mahogany had spent all morning getting ready.
My hair was down straight and I had on the tight black dress with boots.
My makeup was done by a professional who had travelled to help us.

At about 2pm the limo would come to pick us all up and drop us off at the red carpet for the photos.

We had to arrive early as I was performing so it would give me enough time to get ready to open the show.

A few hours passed and it was time to get into the car. Me and mahogany come down last and all the boys were staring at us

"Wow" Hayes smiles and walks up to me kissing me.

"Thank you" I blush.

We all get into the car and I get in first as I would be getting out last.

A few celebrity's had already arrived.

"God I'm nervous" I sigh.

"There's no need!" Hayes miles holding my hand.

We finally arrive at the awards and there was flashing coming through the car windows and lots of yelling.

Hayes holds my hand tightly as the car pulls up.

He kisses my check before Him and the boys get out of the car to loud yells and flashes.

I gulp and when it is my turn I get out the car and the security guide me over to the correct place however I do stop for the occasional fan calling my name.

I smile and the paparazzi call my name and the flashes were a lot for me to cope with to start with.

I smile and pose for them

"Ariana Look here!
"Ariana you look gorgeous!"
"ARIANA STAND WITH HAYE"