44. Jay Smith

(Ariana's POV)
The night came to an end and all I could remember was a cute boy called Jay and being carried to the taxi by Shawn.

We finally got in and thank god I was pissed because seeing Hayes and Maggie was the last thing I ended to see.

Shawn carries me to my room and Erin came with me to spend the night with me.

She shuts the door and she pulls my eye lashes off and we both try and take our makeup off.

We were so drunk and tired we ended up falling asleep in our dresses with half our makeup still on.

*the next day*

@JaySmith:
So lovely meeting you yesterday @AriMendes

Liked by MatthewEspinosa, CameronDallas and 56,543 others@Arianator23: gowannnn Ariana @MaggieFannnn: I'm glad she's finally left Hayes alone so maggie can be with him

@Arianator23: gowannnn Ariana
@MaggieFannnn: I'm glad she's finally left Hayes alone so maggie can be with him.
@Arianatorforlife: Why are people so quick to judge? She's absolutely heartbroken and just went out to have some fun!

An hour passed until I woke up from Erin hitting in me in the face by accident.

"Fuck sake!" I groan.

She groans and opens her eyes and looks at me.

"Urgh I better get up, my flights this evening" she groans.

"Yeah let's go downstairs" I yawn and we stand up forgetting we were in our dresses with half our makeup on.

We walk downstairs and Cameron starts laughing

"Well then" he said.

"Were you two really they pissed last night?" Shawn laughs.

"Oh shit we have our dresses on" I laugh.

"Fuck sake" Erin laughs.

I giggle and then Taylor says

"So who's this Jay guy?"

"Oh Jay!!" I laugh.

I notice Hayes and Maggie our of the corner of my eye and he looked over when Jay was mentioned.

I didn't look back though.

They showed me the Instagram post and I commented.

@AriMendes:
It was lovely meeting you too☺️ dm me x

Of course I only added that last bit to piss Hayes off.

Seeing Maggie here broke my heart and I could feel myself getting upset.

"You guys look so cute in that photo though!" Mahogany says.

"I was drunk! God knows how I managed that" I laugh.