45. Magcon

It was the night before tour.
(Ariana's POV)

I was sat on the sofa with Matt and Aaron , we were all having an early ish night because tour was going to make us tired completely.

@AriMendes:
I can't wait to meet all of you tomorrow!!🖤 #magcon (Yes Toulouse will be touring with me!)

@AriMendes:I can't wait to meet all of you tomorrow!!🖤 #magcon (Yes Toulouse will be touring with me!)

Liked by MatthewEspinosa, Cameron Dallas and 6,428,610 others.
@ErinJ: you'll smash it 💗
@MaddisonBeer: absolutely gorgeous
@CarterReynolds: I'm so excited!

I was nervous but excited to start tour. It would feel so awkward between me and Hayes but I'm so glad that Maggie wouldn't be coming.

@HayesGrier:
Going to miss you 💓 @maggieL

Liked by MatthewEspinosa, MaggieL and 458,543 others

@MaggieL: miss you already baby
@Arianatorlols: 🤢🤢
@Mendesfam: she thinks she's all that 😂

I roll my eyes seeing Hayes post. They were only upstairs.

I wasn't threatened by her at all as I knew I was a better singer but she is pretty...

"So when we get announced to go on stage will our videos play right before?" I ask.

"Yeah, we all have the same one but you'll have your own seeing as you're new" Cameron smiles.

"I love mine" I giggle.

"I haven't even seen it!" Nash says.

"You will tomorrow!" I laugh.

We all had the tv on and were just casually scrolling through our phones.

"Are you excited to perform?" Shawn asks me.

"Of course! You guys haven't even seen the dancing with it" I smile.

"It's gonna make Hayes want you back bad!" Mahogany giggles.

"You've really upped magcons game, before it was just us messing about and jacks and Shawn signing but you're bringing it a mini concert" Cameron smiles.

"Well I just wanna do what I love" I smile and shrug.

"I can't wait for us to perform together" Shawn smiles.

"Me too!" I smile.

"Is there any songs you don't wanna sing?" Shawn asks.

"Breathin will be hard to perform but I don't wanna not sing it" I say.

"You don't have to," He smiles.

"No but I want to, my fans love it and it's a part of my journey" I smile.

"You're gonna have me forever" Shawn smiles.

"You've got all of us, were all one big family. Hayes is just being a prick" Nash says.

"Oh I know!" I laugh.

Mahogany comes in and sits next to me.

"I just can't wait to start tour. But ending it is horrible" she says.

"I bet!" I say.

We then hear footsteps coming downstairs and I roll my eyes hearing MaggieL voice.

"Hey cam!" She smiles.

We all smile at her awkwardly with me ignoring them.

"I'm probably gonna go.." she says

"Bye then" I say quickly and I see Cameron-try not to laugh.

"Oh why do you want me to go?" She says to me.

"You just said you were going!" I laugh.

"Oh is it because Jays coming over?" She smirks.

"You and me both wish.." I say not looking at her to cause problems and make Hayes jealous.

"Actually me and Hayes are back together so he's the only guy I have my eye on" she says rudely.

"Congratulations!" I say sarcastically and stand up storming upstairs.

Hayes didn't look at me or say a single word.

I roll my eyes and go up to my room.

Seeing as we were moving to North Carolina I had to pack a few bits up anyway.

I was considering taking my necklace off but I hadn't taken it off since my mother passed so I didn't want to. I heard Maggie leave and I heard footsteps come back upstairs , they wondered outside my room for awhile before going into the room next to mine. Hayes.

I shrug it off and take my makeup off and lay on my bed next to Toulouse.

@AriMendes:
Don't forget that my album 'Breathin' comes out tomorrow! 🖤

@AriMendes:Don't forget that my album 'Breathin' comes out tomorrow! 🖤

Liked by HayesGrier , MaddisonBeer and 12,567,234 others.
@ErinJ: it's a fucking great album
@shawnMendes: so so so proud.
@JaySmith: cutie
@Arianator£64: so excited!!!!

I smile and notice that Jay followed me.
I click on his profile and scroll through.

Fuck.. I accidentally liked a picture from 3 years ago.
FUCK SAKE... URGHHHHHHH

I bite my lip and follow him back hoping he doesn't notice.

I put my phone to the side and get into bed before falling asleep...

//thanks for reading part 45!
Please like and comment.
Votes:2
Comments:2
(Needed votes/comments til next chapter)